Reaktor 3.0 question????

P

Pales

Hey guys i have been playing around with Reaktor(which i think im getting my haed around,well i thought).I can hook up my synths ok but when i go to my Panel all my knobs are overlapped and i cant neaten them up.I dont think its that hard to fix but i just dont know what the deal is!!!
Anyone know whats up here????
Peace!

haven't used reaktor for a while, but there's a simple setting that locks or frees the knobs/sliders/controls for moving them around in your layout. i just can't remember where it was.

Yeh... thats one thing about Reaktor 3 that gets to me...

The moment you toggle soemthing like: Make all controls visible, it randomly dumps them all on top of one another.. and then you need to sort them all again.

Also pressing Ctr-L: locks or unlocks the controller positions...

Things that make the process easier...

a) Macros are your friends... Create your own macros, and make sure to set all controls visible and drag them all into an appropriate place before saving the macro...

b) Avoid where possible setting all controls visable from the instrument properties dialogue.

I remember Reaktor 2.x not being quite as wonky as 3.x in this department.

the thing that gets to me is that in VST mode you cant get the window as big as you want. I have like 6 different instruments in one window! its madness!

Back