piano from still dre

Cazzta

this might have already been discussed but i accidently recreated the piano..not exactly but pretty close..i basically compressed the **** out of it, eq'd out all of the lows..and rasied the mids and rasied the hi's higher..have anybody else came across this? btw i was usin the regular plug ins in pro tools

also i know that theres a patch on the motif that sounds quite similar to still dre

its a keyboard with a piano instrument. scott storch came up with it and played it. I'm pretty sure Its a real quickly played arpegiated chord, i dunno the chord tho.

It is a Motif Patch. He played it on the video clip with Sway interviewing him

You guys think to hard, music doesn't take as much work as you think. It's a 3 high key chord and 3 low key chord off a motif the ambience comes from the original reverb setting, that wasn't even adjustest, he turned on the motif and pressed buttons, that's all. If you don't have a motif, you can recreate it easily in Purity, Reason, or any GM synth.

When a simple riff like that impresses you...

future producers indeed.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
You guys think to hard, music doesn't take as much work as you think. It's a 3 high key chord and 3 low key chord off a motif the ambience comes from the original reverb setting, that wasn't even adjustest, he turned on the motif and pressed buttons, that's all. If you don't have a motif, you can recreate it easily in Purity, Reason, or any GM synth.

When a simple riff like that impresses you...

future producers indeed.

Truth :victory:

And you know what? It sounds good too! lol...

Don't think too hard about the music guys...just listen.

it's damped guitar strumming. you can hear the ****ing pick scrape. pianos sound nothing like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
back in that year tha motif sounds was brand new.......in fact thats all swiss beats ****d wit that whole year it came out too was that first motif and hella modules......

Back