Ok. Danity Kane Album

111mhsi.jpg

2rg2910.jpg

and some vst

Last edited:
There is also a video on youtube, with Danja Handz and simple plan i think. Look it up.

He gives a quick walk thru in the studio and mentions that he has a mobile set up, which is basically his laptop with vst's in it. he actually has it set up in front of his keyboard. And i have seen some videos and pictures when they were making timbalands last album and he was sitting in front of a keyboard controller and a laptop banging out some stuff. Its nice to be flexible.

Sucka for love was produced by bryan cox not danjahandz

I'm still tripp'n over how their album goes platinum. I swear I NEVER heard one of their songs on the radio (hot 97 or Power 105) I guess tv helps

I found the synth BMC used for "Sucka for Love".

Its on Native Instrument's FM8 ....there is a preset named BACKING GROOVE that sounds JUST like the synth in the beginning of that song. BMC just slowed it down. But yeah, its definitely the same synth. I noticed it right away, when I was browsing through FM8...he hardly tweaked it at all.

marc0609 said:
I found the synth BMC used for "Sucka for Love".

Its on Native Instrument's FM8 ....there is a preset named BACKING GROOVE that sounds JUST like the synth in the beginning of that song. BMC just slowed it down. But yeah, its definitely the same synth. I noticed it right away, when I was browsing through FM8...he hardly tweaked it at all.

WOW good observation bro..

now if I can just figure out what was used on there song "bad girl"

those synthy type strings are crazy.

Yeah I suspect that Danja uses FM8 (or some other Native Instrument products too). FM8 has "Danja" and "Timbaland" written all over it....lol. I also remember BMC shouting on NI too, I think he uses Battery 3 too.

I'm not surprised though, Native Instrument products have some good sounds. I was thinking about getting KORE 2 when my tax refund check comes in....lmao.

If I find those "Bad Girl" synths, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Back