Ok. Danity Kane Album

Cloud19

Some of you guys arent really into the whole pop thing. But I think Danity Kane's new album is hot. I'm listening to the album, and I'm just mesmerized by the overall production. The main thing I'm impressed by the synths. I'm trying to figure out where the producers got some of the sounds for the album. Songs like "Sucka For Love", and "Strip Tease: are just crazy. Does anyone have an idea where these sounds are coming from?

no i dont even no man but i fell u i think that sucka 4 love one got like some kind of appadgio in that u can hear in the begining of it thin i dont kno what the synths are from

Cloud19 said:
I care. lol. Im just curious if anyone had an idea. Thats all.

It does not matter what he used unless you know how to program
synths.It is not like you are going them in some kind of kit you
download.Learn how to program synths and you will have your
answers.

breal said:
It does not matter what he used unless you know how to program
synths.It is not like you are going them in some kind of kit you
download.Learn how to program synths and you will have your
answers.

Yeah, I see what your saying. Thanks breal.

Danja uses alot of VST's. I have heard of timbaland using Massive 8, i wouldnt be suprised if Danja used them based on the sounds i hear.

What i love about Danja's sounds is the choir voices and strings he uses on parts of the chorus or bridges, like in "strip tease", or britneys "gimme more". Im on a mad search to find some strong presets like those or learn to layer my sounds to get those thick strings or choir voices. Very cinematic!!

A few VST's that i have used that might be able to find those spaced out sounds with tweaking are
Massive 8
Albino
Korg legacy Cell
Korg Polysix or MS-20
some of the Arturia VST's (analog Immulators)
Novation VST's

With some tweaking, layering, and Appregiatos (sp) you will be suprised what you can come up with. Danja im sure tweaks his sounds. That sound on the "sucker for love" sounds like a preset i heard somewhere. Just forgot. lol

Pworld said:
I just came back to correct that.
Not Massive, but FM8

Ok thanks. I'll have to look into that. The Komplete 5 bundle is just so damn expensive lol. But its probably worth the sounds and money if you have the computer for all of that.

Alot of people are saying they have been able to duplicate timbo sounds in Vangard, such as the synth and gate effect on "my love"

I don't think he made it on their album. I do believe he posesses the skills though. You should ask him.

Vangard is excellent and Native Instruments vsti's are worth the money in my opinion the sounds inside of these applications are amazing.

Back