NEED HELP : MAKING MUSIC ON COMPUTER

A

aqkua

Greetings,

Could u stop for a secound to help me with this question?
Here it is..I work producing a tv program in Amsterdam and i seek to make my own music for small parts in the intro and for other missaleoneous stuff that comes up. I have a soundblaster sound card on a pentium 3 pc which i use
Nemisysis Gigasampler for making music which seems to work ok but i am having a hard time importing wav. files and i need more instruments for the program which i can't find over the net so far.

So maybe there is another sound program that u know which would be better for my purpose.
CHEERSSSSSSSSS
HOPE U CAN HELP

Welcome aqkua :D

Okay, since you are already using Gigasampler (and a sequencer to control it I assume), I only need to help you with your second question: Sounds

Go to any music store, and order a few AKAI CD ROMS!

AKAI CDROMS can be imported on your hard drive and converted as .gig (gigasampler instruments) using the AKAI CONVERSION tool installed with Gigasampler. Its easy, simply put the AKAI CDROM in your player, and select the instruments you want to batch convert on your hard disk.

Ahhh... Some good AKAI CDROMS: Distorted Reality II (Double CD), Symphony of Voices (5CD set), Synclavier Strings, DrumnBass resonance, XXL 1500 Drum Loops, Hollywood Edge Sound FX collecion...

There are hundreds of good AKAI CDROMS... By the way, these are NOT Audio CDs to sample... no.. its straight programmed instruments for AKAI samplers, and Gigasampler (using the import program)

Good luck, let me know if you have any problem!
Nice to see you around.

Back