need help determining if key. please help

Supersevron

Sevron Daniel
it sounds good to my ear, but i realized the pitch is a little off in massive and when i put it without the pitch change it doesnt sound as good as it does now for whatever reason. lemme know if this works.thanks in advancehttps://soundcloud.com/#supersevron/bass-test-1

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

?????????????

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

cmon now

Last edited:
I'm not sure if the example is supposed to be the before or the after, but sounds good to my ear too, not sure what the problem is.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

By the way, that # you have in there ruins the link, you should take that out. Or if you're not able to post links, you should make it a little more obvious where the break is lol, it took me a few times copying and pasting that til I realized what the problem was haha

Lmao. I copied and pasted the link idk why it did that. That's the before. I was working on that and realized my vst was somehow pitched up just a tad. I stopped in my tracks then just to make sure I wasn't tricking myself by listening to it over and over. Just making sure this loop isn't out of key in any way

Nothing was audibly off to me at least.

And you were probably logged in to your own account, and even though I'm not sure exactly why it put a # in there, it probably worked for yourself, but just not for others.

Back