Need help achieving some sounds

COOLak

Hi guys. Basically, I only recently decided to get into music production, and the first task I assigned to myself was to recreate an existing melody, which I really like, from scratch. I've already completely written the piano, but I'm having very hard times recreating the synthesized sounds. I've gone through hundreds of presets for several popular synths and haven't found anything similar, and I'm not yet good enough to just create them myself in a synth. I attached a tiny sample, where I did a low cut to make the respective sounds clearer. Please guys, give me some tips on how to achieve the sounds that are present here except for the piano. I would be evenly grateful if you at least tell me what kind of sounds those are, so I can google them up. Thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• sample.mp3
    646 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hmm, no one could shed any light on that, it seems. Well, here's the full original track. At the very least I would like to know what are those "waves of warmness" going through all the track. How is this term even called? There's no single gap in this melody, and between all instruments there's still some ambient sound. It sounds like an echo, which is never ending and never going quiter. I've no idea how this effect is called. Any tips?

Attachments

• finale-music.mp3
    4.5 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
String pad(s), multi-oscillator analog-type bass, ostinato "pluck" (I hate that term, but that's what the crazy kids call it) with maybe udu or some other ceramic sample, reverb, filter sweep.

GJ

Back