I'm stock

FutureD

Hi there ...As I've wrote in topic i'm stock a bit with music production...The main problem is like I cannot get creativity and focus on making music...Next one is I cannot do smoothly automation for wobbles and another things even watching houndreds of tuts..Also the point is like ...i've just quited weed demaging daily doses of weed ( 2 months ago) and i was doing music 3-4 years damn stoned...I know the time will teach me more ...but maybe you will have some tips for mee...
I feel like everything i make stays in same area...of sounds of mixes ...i dont have any ideas... and every thing is sounding the same...especialy like dark church organ sounds...
I'm getting frustratied a bit...So if anyone can help something it will be lovely
peace!

We have all been there at some point. I've seen post like this many times. There are numerous things that can help to get you going but here are a few. Try to design a sound from scratch using your favorite Vst, Listen to music that you would not normally listen to, Or maybe just take a step back from the music for a week and then come back to it. Above all just keep going don't let yesterdays failure stop you. Keep on Pushing.

Let your body detox (going to be at least 90 days before the weed is completely out of your system) and use the time to explore one or more areas of production. Expect it to go slow to begin with (detoxing can take its toll on anybody), but things should begin to pick up in about 6 weeks.

Back