Im on One Synth

Reece

Malachi
I was feeling that synth. Does anyone know how to recreate it. I've gotten close but not satisfied. Im upload some samples maybe. Any help?

Im using Fl 10 got reason, albino, n massive. I've tried in Massive. The sounds got kind of a glide to it but i can't get it spot on. Mostly I just got the melody the same but the synth ain't there.

it def has a lowpass filter, which is a given with all of drakes stuff

my geuss is it's a thin saw(similar to old trance stuff) with maybe some distortion, but the filter makes it not so bright

I made something like it with a square wave but cant get that squeaky sound down. I know its got a low pass filter on it. U talking bout a low pass the whole time on top of the low pass that opens up throughout the song

it is filtered all the way throughout the song, it's automated to be filtered more at certain parts but its never without the filter or else it would be much much brighter, try with some saw patches in albino, and try adding some distortion and reverb it may have a square layered but it's mostly a saw

massivesettings_imon_one.jpgwat i got so far was made with a two squares n a saw. I uploaded a screen capture of my massive settings.

that sounds kinda close. you need to add more portamento glide if there isn't any already and the reverb and maybe some lfo pitch detuning? maybe not that last one but good job it sounds close also that low pass filter

I've been working on this beat for a bit...I'm still looking for that rubbery sound to layer with the synth...

---------- Post added 08-20-2011 at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-18-2011 at 09:40 PM ----------

Well it won't let me put the link, but if you find therealj2music on soundcloud, my version will be there...

Back