I need a sound designer

Do you mean like tweak a desired synthsound and send you the patchfile for you to use?
I could do that for free and give things a try... if you have either Sytrus or Harmor (or the other stocksynths of FL).

Though if I were you, I would instead learn sound design myself and create sounds myself.

Mostly kicks and basses that I don't have to mix too much.let's say I point you to a song and say I want the kick and bass from it for a price.

You can't say he's lazy you don't know what this dude has going on like when I get my website up and running I'm gonna pay someone else to take care of it 1. I don't have the time and 2. Because I know there are better people for the job. So check yourself do you really think you can make it to the top all by itself if you think you can you gotta another thing comin

You can't say he's lazy you don't know what this dude has going on like when I get my website up and running I'm gonna pay someone else to take care of it 1. I don't have the time and 2. Because I know there are better people for the job. So check yourself do you really think you can make it to the top all by itself if you think you can you gotta another thing comin
Im not saying that. Im just saying that as far as the creativity and actual PRODUCTION, thats lazy. Its the equivalent of hiring someone to dig for samples its just kinda weak lol. More power to you if it helps you create just my personal opinion

it is no different to buying your samples/presets, except that you are commissioning someone to do the work for you

- in this day and age knowing someone wants to pay for sound design is a big plus

- it means that there is still a market for sound designers and therefore a career path for those who are really into sound design.....

Yea I just don't get where calling him lazy is gonna help things and this goes for a lot of people on this site so don't think I'm just coming at you its not personal at all but I think a lot of people on here just need to sit back and remember what it was like to not know shit about anything music related whether you where 4 or 40 doesn't matter everyone was there at some point in there life

but those countless hours of messing around and experimenting when I was 15 is what makes it so meaningful

Back