How to make this sound?

sup

Hi! I am totally new to this forum and am relatively new to music production, so I don't know much about the theory of music-making hardwares/synth settings/vsts etc, but there is one sound that I am looking for, and I hope that someone could enlighten me how to make (is there a certain vst/setting or do I have to buy hardware?).

You can hear the synth in Kylie Minogue's Speakerphone (Steve Andersen Studio version). Starts at 2:30:

www(DOT)youtube(DOT)com/watch?v=Fl2MTCUDzmE

(Sorry, apparently I'm not allowed to post links as I am new, but just copy the url above and replace the DOT with .)

It's a heavy synth that kind of reminds me of Rock that Body by BEP or Daft Punk in general, but I don't think it is a talkbox?

If anyone could tell me I would be very grateful:)

Oh, and I am using FL Studio 8 XXL.

Thanks!

PS. Pardon my bad English.

i cant tell.
the video wont load.(apparently, it has been blocked)
whats the name of the song?

Last edited:
sounds like a hard dubstep type of bass without the wobble..with a formant filter over top to give it the "vowel" sound effect..

I would experiment with it.. I dont know what you use to produce, but with FL Studio, you can create great synths using plugins like Sytrus and 3xOsc... Then there is a mixer plugin called Fruity Love Filter which you can also do amazing things with, including giving synths that "oooo", "eeeee", "aaahhhh" vowel sound.

If you are really new to production, I suggest you read everything you can, and watch as many videos as you can..if you want to learn how to recreate sounds, and make your own, learn synthesis...youtube has countless amounts of videos that explain how to make sounds similar to the one in question...so check them out and learn

Back