How to get this unique, warm and massive bass line sound?

deepman

Hello dear community,

thank you for including me in this forum. I am looking forward to learn more about producing music in the future. This is my first post, I hope you can help me out. And I hope that I am also in the right category.

It's a little idiotic to start with a "how to" question but what else can I do?

My question:

I am looking for this special bassline sound. (Kicks in at 0:22 sec throughout) Can anyone tell me which synth it is or how to create such a sound? It is not a Korg M1 as far as I know. Sounds like a combination of a classic bass sound plus plucked sound I guess. In second 0:40 an additional synth track kicks in. Someone an idea what that could be? I don't think it's a Juno or Dx it sounds very special. It also sounds very "warm" which ist pretty cool. Also an arpeggiator is maybe used? Anyway I can't figure it out.

Thank you in advance for your help and efforts. Free me from my depression ;)

Best deepman

Part of me doesn't want to help you because this track is so awfull. To me it sounds worse then tinnitus.

Just play around with the oscillators, you can create this sound with most synths that can change the shape of the oscillator. Try a sine wave and a saw with a lowpass filter.

Hello Kid-el. Thank you for your reply. I know the song is awfull. But I like the bass line I must say. This can well be used for new compositions. Anyway thank you for your suggestions. But you don't think of any special synth? With exactly this sound?

Best deepman

any synth could make this sound. and it does seem like a realtively simple sound. im not sure exactly how to make his but Kid- el seems pretty close with what he said

[FONT=&quot]Every generation of engineers seems to want to get better bass on their productions, so who knows what new discoveries might be just around the corner[/FONT]

Back