How do I make my intro less boring?

Tinseltopia

I've been working on this track a little over a week now, so I'm reaching the stage where I've heard it so many times, that I need a fresh set of ears to really give me some advice

https://clyp.it/wetmr2mb

The main structure of the track I'm happy with, and from a mixing stand point, it's probably the best produced track I've made (only been doing music for 2 years).

Whenever I send the track to people to have a listen, subconsciously I want them to skip the intro because for me it just feels so lackluster in comparison to the chorus, I've tried introducing elements earlier but then the track becomes too repetitive as some instruments then end up playing throughout the whole track.

I guess I'm just stuck with how to jazz up the intro and am asking for advice from people with more experience in track composition to offer some helpful tips

A thought:
Do introduce some more elements in the intro, but make them only appear in the intro and nowhere else. A little like a verse-chorus structure.

The intro feels too long and I expected a drop at 0:15, so I'd do a drop there and take out those hi hats in the begining

Start the song in the verse, followed by the chorus and make the intro the breakdown. Experiment.

Back