Thread: How can I make this tune?

Thanks

Question How can I make this tune?

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi!
    I really want to know how i can make a sound. Im using FL Studio and I hope I can make this sound one time. The sound it is about:

Please search on YouTube:
    Mij niet eens gezien | 00:4 01:07 |
    Know No Better | 01:05 01:20 |
    One Night Stand | 01:13 01:26 |

Its like the sound of a mixed voice, or some type of flute ( I really dont know what is sounds like). So does anybody knot how i can make this sound? It would help me a lot, because it would finish my song.

I hope somebody can help me,

Thank you!

Thanks

Lightbulb

Hey GIvIb 👋,
    I listen to the songs you gave and I think they are 2 ways to get this kind of flute/voice sound as you say :

According to me, the easiest one is to use Arcade voices by Output. If you don't know it, it's a very cool synth voice plug-in that uses libraries, like Kontakt, and it gives exactly this kind of sound. There's also a Kontakt Library called "Exhale", which is a good lite alternative to Arcade.

But if ever you can't have one of these, you can still try to design it yourself, with a dirty flute sample as Omnisphere's " Lotus Flute", on witch you can put a filter and layer it with a soft electronic lead.

Hope this answer will help you to finally finish your song
    Vibout
    -----
    YouTube : bit.ly/2IPoUDa

Thanks
    Hi Vibout,

Damn, that's exactly what I needed to know, thank you so much! It wil definitely help me finishing my song.

BTW, I took a look at your YouTube Channel. It sounds really amazing. Keep up the good work!

Yours sincerely,

GIvIB

Thanks
    Those are three different sounds. You could use the programs mentioned above. But it’s really a particular quality you’re looking for.

The first is auto-tune. The second is auto-tune on the vocal and maybe on the synth (or a filter like it). The third is a synth, perhaps with auto-tune, but also with a lot of “glide” (glissando or pitch slide between notes; this is a standard synth feature).

Whether you use a synthetic vocal program, a vocoder, or just a synth sound with a prominent sine wave run through a tuning plug in, you want to focus on glissando/“glide,” and probably an envelope that gives you little attack or decay, so that each note slides into the next.

GJ
    Last edited by rhythmgj; 12-14-2020 at 11:16 PM. Reason: ...
    Gregg Juke
    Nocturnal Productions
    The Sonic Vault Recording Studio
    Drum! Magazine Contributor

Thread Information