epic bassline

imwithh

hey,
does sombody know how to create the bass of this epic track in fl (Bart B More & Harvard Bass - Listen To This ) ??? :S

soundcloud.com/scionav/listen-to-this
or
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu3q-j5eTyo

p.s doesnt really matter what plugin i'd have to buy for this

Last edited:
prolly wouldnt have to buy any plugins...whatever DAW you use should have its own synthesizer which you could create a sound like this..

listening thru that song, there were some parts that sounded like there could be like a tb-303 synth bass line behind it..or something of that nature... I know in FL Studio, they have the TS-404 bass synthesizer..That mixed with the 3xOsc can produce wide variety of sounds..

the actual bass sounds like maybe a filtered square wave ran thru a gate effect, which makes hit..drop down...hit...drop down..might even be a saw wave layered in there too.. and perhaps some pitch modulation to give each note that smooth rounded sound

I'm still learning all this stuff myself, so others here might be able to share more info/advice on how to create the sound.. But try messing with some of the things I've mentioned, I think you'll get something similar

sounds like an automated highpassed saw with slide events bending the pitch and a 303 sound behind it as a backup sound. both probably made with the 3xosc

Back