D&B tabs ........ help!!!!

D

djrson

i have no idea how to make good sounding dnb, its to hard for me. does anyone know a good site?

I would recommend sampling about 10 bars of your favorite d&b record and then loop that for about 6-7 minutes and try to sell it. If you still can't figure that out, maybe you should just go back to making trance.

thank you all EXCEPT IRIE...........@#*%$!!!!!! it was alot of help!!!!!!!

irie said:
I would recommend sampling about 10 bars of your favorite d&b record and then loop that for about 6-7 minutes and try to sell it. If you still can't figure that out, maybe you should just go back to making trance.
Sweetie Irie that just ain't nice. It should be 16 bars anyway.

honestly I don't like being an azzhole, I was just trying to help you. Everybody is a newbie at some point...it's just, there's so much info here and everywhere on the net that when you show up and say "Hey somebody tell me how to do everything cuz I have no idea" you're asking for it. Now if you look at my sarcastic reply, that's a lot nicer than some of the sh*t I've seen on some message boards, so I'm doing you a favor. Now if you came with a real question that you put some thought in to, it would be my pleasure to try to help. Oh, and I'm not a newbie hater, I'm a dumb-lazy-newbie hater.

peace

Back