Creating Custom ReFX Nexus Expansions???

IHIambo

Hambino
I've seen a lot of online producers creating their own custom expansion for Nexus and I wanted to know if anyone knew the process of doing it. I've been trying to figure it out on my own, but I couldn't figure. Thanks in advance.

i don't know how johnny did it. i don't know half the things johnny be doing lol but i don't think its legal to do it in the first place because its a rompler. you can't create your own sounds in it.

Illegal schmeegal, headass.. I 'make my own' in Hypersonic 2 by editing presets, I'm sure you could do the same thing in Nexus. One thing I noticed is that both files are .fxp so I always wondered if you could make one in H2 & use it in Nexus? , , I got Nexus & all the expansions & figured out you could delete all the .nxp files but when you install them it installs the .fxp files so you don't even need them anymore. I never use Nexus if at all, but JJ got uh few good sounds on his. If anybdy make 1 lemme check tht sh!t out..

look, somebody gone have to reply, cuz the sounds comin outta Nexus that um hearin as of lately! n***a, dey aint normal nexus 2.2.1 sounds! um tellin you, I need to learn how to do dis asap! people uploadin free fxp files for nexus wit brass chops and all kinna crazy stuff, how do I do it witout goin through too much, i heard they might be usin goldwave or somethin like dat, but i need to know asap!

Johnny julianos refx nexus pack was dope I wish there were other ones out there on the internet like that like maybe a lex luger one or vybz

Johnny Juliano had to take his expansion off the market. you can still get it from him but under the table kind of way.

Nexus2 contacted him I read somewhere. I think it's illegal to sale but idk the reason
why.

I read it on a post here before.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Sylenth1 is poppin right now. You'd be better off making sounds for that in my opinion

Illegal schmeegal, headass.. I 'make my own' in Hypersonic 2 by editing presets, I'm sure you could do the same thing in Nexus. One thing I noticed is that both files are .fxp so I always wondered if you could make one in H2 & use it in Nexus? , , I got Nexus & all the expansions & figured out you could delete all the .nxp files but when you install them it installs the .fxp files so you don't even need them anymore. I never use Nexus if at all, but JJ got uh few good sounds on his. If anybdy make 1 lemme check tht sh!t out..

Lmao, u from Dallas ?

Back