Converting from ACID Pro rto Pro Tools?

B

blue wax

Real quick question on the fly -

Is it possible to convert an ACID PRO 3.0 file (suffix .acd) with multiple tracks to Pro Tools and still maintain the distinction between the tracks? I am unable to try it directly but was asked the hypothetical question by someone who might have to try. Please let me know!

Cheers, bw

Render each track in the Acid file to wave separately...

jB

sorry for the delay - i've been travelling... i wanted to essentially make a mirror image of the acid file, but in pro tools format, thereby maintaining the integrity and individuality of each and every track... sounds like this isn't possible... what i'll have to do is render each track into a wave file and then re-sequence them in pro tools... shouldn't be too hard, but i was looking for a silver bullet solution... very much appreciate the responses!

be good, bw

ahhh thats not a bad thing, pro-tools is great for audio, i export my cubase projects out as audio files for use in pro-tools, you will apreciate what pro-tools can do for audio,it is by far the most solid feeling music app i have used so far... then I am talking about the freeware protools :)

Once you have your audio into pro-tools you can hack around with the wealth of audio tools available in it.

fluxtah

Back