Can anyone tell me how to create/find sounds like these?

FLguy

I'm trying to create the "riser" sound that is at 11 seconds into this song: YouTube
I've noticed a lot of songs nowadays have them, and I can't figure out how to make them, or if it is just a sound from a pack that just has delay added to it.
If they are indeed from a sound pack, could someone direct me to where I could get them?

It's hard to explain but I'm also looking for that generic high pitched "cry" sound that is in alot of songs by the rapper Future.
Sorry I can't explain it better, but I'm sure you guys know what I mean.
Thanks.

That sounds like a bandpass filter on a sample going from a low pitch with moderate resonance to a high pitch with a bit less resonance/volume and a couple of delays on it. I may be wrong though!

That sounds like a bandpass filter on a sample going from a low pitch with moderate resonance to a high pitch with a bit less resonance/volume and a couple of delays on it. I may be wrong though!

Thanks for the input! I'm desperately trying to figure out how to make or find sounds like these because I have some beats where they would fit in perfect!

Back