The “brown note”?

C

cubbyhouse

Someone told me yesterday that there’s a special note/frequency that your stomach is reacting to in a “negative way”. If this frequency exists, it should be possible to make it on a synth using a Sine?

Anyone heard of this?

lol, 1 to many episodes of south park. but, even if it existed what would you do with it?

There are such effects from certain combinations of frequncies ... this is a simple matter of fact. In France - for instance - they have these vans that they drive into areas where there is a riot or some other crowd they want to disperse ... park the van ... activate the "sound system" by remote control ... it starts people projectile vomiting in about 20 seconds

Needless to say this ends the riot and/or disperses the crown rather quickly.

Do I know how to create such a system? Yes.
Will I tell you how? No.

cubbyhouse said:
Someone told me yesterday that there’s a special note/frequency that your stomach is reacting to in a “negative way”. If this frequency exists, it should be possible to make it on a synth using a Sine?

Anyone heard of this?
That myth was busted on "Mythbusters". The 'brown note' doesn't exist. The military was experimenting with this for a long time and it never worked.

a few private companies have been experimenting with sonic weapons for a while. it actually has more to do with directional intensity than frequency, or so i'm told.

here's a picture:

story.sonic.weapon.ap.jpg

sillyhat said:
That myth was busted on "Mythbusters". The 'brown note' doesn't exist. The military was experimenting with this for a long time and it never worked.
If they "busted" a myth regarding a frequency taht supposedly makes you crap your pants ... thats' probably correct.

If they say they busted a myth about the principles I posted earlier in this thread, then they are idiots, as this technology is already in actual use.

there is a brown note. my friend created it and although it doesn't make you crap you pants if you listen to it on a system with good bass it will actually upset ur stomach and when i played it on speakers it makes u feel weird and kinda sick.

bobsmitt said:
... it will actually upset ur stomach and when i played it on speakers it makes u feel weird and kinda sick.

Oh, so your friend makes hip-hop or rap like just about everybody else on this forum, huh?

[it's a JOKE people ... relax]

MimikOctopus said:
If you're talking about making people poop their pants, I'm not goign to any of your shows. Ever.

This comment made me laugh sooooo hard!!!!
You r funny!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!

dansgold said:
There are such effects from certain combinations of frequncies ... this is a simple matter of fact. In France - for instance - they have these vans that they drive into areas where there is a riot or some other crowd they want to disperse ... park the van ... activate the "sound system" by remote control ... it starts people projectile vomiting in about 20 seconds

Needless to say this ends the riot and/or disperses the crown rather quickly.

Do I know how to create such a system? Yes.
Will I tell you how? No.

Didn't work that well in Paris last year :p

ibrahim said:
Didn't work that well in Paris last year :p

lol. Btw who needs those specal frequencies. Jusr listen to some of the stuff posted in the Hip Hop section :p

Same effect.

dansgold said:
If they "busted" a myth regarding a frequency taht supposedly makes you crap your pants ... thats' probably correct.

If they say they busted a myth about the principles I posted earlier in this thread, then they are idiots, as this technology is already in actual use.
Nope, just the 'crap your pants' part. They pointed out that sonic weapons were in use, but they don't make you mess your drawers.

kain101 said:
lol, 1 to many episodes of south park. but, even if it existed what would you do with it?

I was just curious about this frequency, if it exists. :)

It would have been cool to push one key on one of my synths, and see my neighbour in his garden poo... :D
(Jk...)

Last edited by a moderator:
dansgold said:
Oh, so your friend makes hip-hop or rap like just about everybody else on this forum, huh?

[it's a JOKE people ... relax]
sadly he doesn't cus if he did that joke would be 100x funnier. lets not even get into the brown noise of this forum.

Back