1,2,3,4, chord progression key of C

djbuddhi

Can someone pls explain me 1,2,3,4, chord progression in a key of C for both left and right hands together ....i love if someone can teach me or show some some example or any tutorials

here's some examples I just wrote:

[mp3]http://www.bandcoach.org/fp/audio/cMajorChordScaleExercises.mp3[/mp3]

cMajorChordScaleExercises.png

the numbers beneath certain notes refer to the fingers of the \left and right hadn that should be used to paly them
1 - Thumb
2 - Index finger
3 - Middle finger
4 - Ring finger
5 - Little finger

yeh.that's right

:victory:yeh.that's right ..can u explain me in 1-4-5-1 ..how u play it in both left hand and right hand both for a melody :monkey:

i am not good at this notations ....all i know is notes and chords...
C-C E G

G - G B D

F- F A C

like that

Go to youtube and type in chord progression piano, there are tons of videos out there. Also Check out the Bandcoach's Sig. Check this site www dot teoria dot com. Sorry I can not post links yet....

Yeah it would be good to check it out on youtube or the links others have provide. Basically you'll have to know a little bit of theory. but I'll try to at least get you started. In the key of C your chord notations would like like this.
C=I D=ii E=iii F=IV G=V A=vi B=viidim. Uppercase Numerals mean you are playing a major Triad. (example would be CEG. Left hand can play C and G and right hand could play EGC or GCE or CEGC, etc.) Lower case numerals mean you are playing a minor triad chord. You can check youtube to figure out how to spell major and minor chords using the scales and such.

A common progression that usually ends a phrase is a ii-V-I progression.

So to keep it simple you could play

ii= LH=D,A RH= FAD
V= LH G,D RH= GBD
I= LH, C, G RH= GCE.

Hopefully that's not too confusing. that'll at least get you started.

So, I figured you wanted to be responsible for some of your learning, obviously not....

Here is my final contribution to your delusion, you will need to work to actually understand how this all fits together rather than expect someone to lay it all out for you.....

click on the image for a larger version

Back