Young Producer Doin It Big!!!

• Thread starter UndagroundSoundz
  • Start date
U

UndagroundSoundz

Here a lil setup i got, tell me wat u think.....
ungstudio.gif

Check Out http://www.myspace.com/undagroundsoundzproductions after for more pics....

Last edited by a moderator:
read wat i put man it says LIL not ill, its wat i got man, wats u got tht makes u say nutin good bout my1, its a 50000USD desk tht was used for 1 year an bin kept at my dads for 10yrs, works just as good as a brand new ting, read wat peeps ryt man...1

na man, dnt u c the 2 apples on my pic, no dodgy **** here man!! jus utrippin lol

it was a joke ! lol its alright setup,I just dont see any instruments.I'm 14 I'm aware that money iz tight for us teens

Last edited:
jwhaatt07 said:
my bad,you must have a cheap computer keyboard that types wrong letters:(

indeed, learn to write proper english. I'm from the Netherlands and even I can write plain proper english ;)

What kind of desk is it? Seems like a modular one? Do you know the brand and type? Does it have compressors and the like in it? (Like f.e. SSL has?)

See you got an iBook and a Powerbook ! Mac rulez ;) Hmm and are those JBL speakers?

haha, ye well ther is keyboard but it ent in the pic, got sum mics an a guitar also, but thers no point, cos these days peeps use virtual instruments, av u got AIM or MSN or sumit??

yes, they control 1 pros, i cnt think wat its called wen i remeber ill let u now man kl....1

Last edited by a moderator:
Das a cool setup, u doin better than me. All i got is dis raggedy ass computer and a lk-1500 midi board. But I plan on gettin more equipment when my money get right.

why the hell you need that huge ass desk if all you usin is a couple macs?

overkilll....

your beats are ok though.

wtf? how many more pcs u need? 1 is myn 1 is my dads, we use my 1 which is faster to make the beatz, an mix with my dads cos his is always linked to it..

Correction. I think thats not needed. Ur beats are not cold at all. Simple stuff thats not sweet. True story you came on here thinking it was sooo cold and its not. Its a desk some macs. U need to trade that desk in and get some better stuff maybe cuz I'm sure you dont the whole desk. Anywho... And to Jwhat. Work and you can get money. Dont use that cuz you a teen cuz it dont mean nothing.

no i dont do beatz with my dads thts jus at his house so i use his PC

i see. i still think the desk is overkill. why not get some good equipment? you need some solid hardware.

SantiBanks said:
Hmm and are those JBL speakers?
i jus wanted to answer ur question n letchu noe those look like behringer speakers cuz i got the same ones ........ n i aint gonna hate or nuttin but doesnt matter what size ur shyt is u gotta have skills also too my equipment has 24 channels but i dont use them all i use maybe 4 or five

Nice set up fam. Keep grindin and making beats. Remember it's not about what your setup looks like, it's about what you can do with it. If you making heat with what you got then that's all that matters. Even if you do make beats with your dad. Wouldn't nobody be hatin on Kanye West, Jr. if he came on here saying he made beats with his dad right?

Do you homey!!! I started in my Dad's basement years ago with one keyboard going straight into the line input on my computer. Now I own a recording studio for real. You gotta start somewhere. Keep grinding!!!

looks like a cool set-up

I like your set up , looks like some nice equipment.
but its really about how u use what u got and not
just looking good.

but im new i havent heard your work. like to though.:bigeyes:

Back