Who likes the vocal quality of Crank Dat Soulja Boy??!!!!

GoodMoney said:
Uh I'm on my way home so I'll look up the album credits to get the facts, but I already read about kan gettin productions tips from timb so das dat for dat. Can't tell me nothing, good life and big brother was produced by toomp and the rest by kanye and friends. But bacc to soulja boy, I don't respect the nicca songs but w/e if u wasn't serious about this I don't think u would continue this debate so I'll assume u passionately love this song lmao and I'll leave u and all other crank dat lovers alone. As far as club **** goes its excellent as far as spinning like a million times on the radio das takin it too far. His type of song is why I don't listen to the radio anymore. Consistent bull**** is still bull**** from wuteva angle u look at it. And kanye still has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more creativity in a single skin cell than soulja boy has in his whole family lol so lets not even go there. Not hard to think about supermanin a hoe me and my dude came up with that back in 02. Had I known it would be a smash hit I woulda still not done the song cause its fuccin dumb lol. Anyway 1 yaselves...

nah i dont love that song that much iam jsut bored right now .... anyway back to kanye u say u read that he jsut took tips from him dude ther is a video where kanye is in the studio with timbaland and how timaland give him his samples and explains him what to do and when he doesnt understnad timbo does is it .. when i saw that i found new respect for timbo

t

Exactly timbaland gave him tips, he didn't make the whole song lets get it straight. I'm bored too so I'm willing to keep this up if you are lol.

LMAO he's using the elementary math signs now woooooooooow ok then

Solja Boy < Ray Benzino

An I will eat dat nicca in a battle so yes, don't go there...LMAO @ everything u've said thus far

GoodMoney said:
LMAO he's using the elementary math signs now woooooooooow ok then
And what point are you trying to imply? I'm not defending the person you quoted but rather trying to figure out what that nonsense you just spewed is supposed to prove other than you know that less than and greater than signs are part of math.

wow hold on now theres enough beef for eeeeveybody! lmao!!!! i can't believe this topic has created this much hate between the users here. and it seems that the soulja boy lovers are the ones causing more of it just for the mojority here posting not liking it. if we dont the dude we dont like him. stop trying to defend him and change our minds about him. it wont happen. i dont bash on those who love him so i damn sure expect not to be bashed on 'cause i dont like him.

Crank Dat Solja Boy = how it sounds when I fart

Lmao come on I can do this alllll night

Crank Dat Solja Boy = how it sounds when I fart

Lmao come on I can do this alllll night

Last edited:
DeeJay Anton said:
wow hold on now theres enough beef for eeeeveybody! lmao!!!! i can't believe this topic has created this much hate between the users here. and it seems that the soulja boy lovers are the ones causing more of it just for the mojority here posting not liking it. if we dont the dude we dont like him. stop trying to defend him and change our minds about him. it wont happen. i dont bash on those who love him so i damn sure expect not to be bashed on 'cause i dont like him.

nah this is not a war between soulja boi lovers and haters... nah some people here dont know **** about the bizness and jsut love to hate .... even the laffy taffy songwasnt produced by d4l.

this guy put everything together himself and just hustled around the country ...it was a miracle or hard work paying out ... either way the song might be not what u like but i dont hear anybody here diss country music.....

this dude did what probably msot of the users want to achieve get our own stuff together and make the major come and sign u .... that never happens these days ....u aer ht one running from meeting to meeting toget a placement

this guy made the industry his *****

thats what i was trying to point out ... iam not a big fann of the song and i still cant do dance sooo...

t

Would u fight so vehimently for me if I took a shyt and noticed that it smelled like roses so I boxed every shyt I took and went to all the major manufactures so my shyt could be sold all over the country and succeed so much that ppl rave about how my shyt smells like roses and its the best smelling shyt or would u say maaannn I don't care wut it smell like, u still paying for someone else shyt. I think u would say the second home boy, and that's what solja boy did. He recorded some shyt got rotation in all the atlanta clubs and kids parties and now the shyt is all over the radio, BET and MTV. Hustle or not, he's selling shyt and I call a shyt a shyt no matter wut it smells or sales like. Das my point. I respect hustle for something that's needed and that took time and appropriate thought to create. Sure he had to think up superman dat hoe but y would u think of that in the first place? And then make a song about it? And wut the hell is up with the cuts in his eyebrows? Tryna wild out...

I work in radio...so knowing how things work, I rarely listen to it...unless I'm outside of my city (just to get a taste of what others like)

Anyway...hadn't heard this song til a couple days before halloween at a private party in a club. Girls started dancing (wasn't really a party for dancing) so I started paying more attention to the song. A strong migraine quickly took over me...I was like what the f*ck is this ****...then I heard the infamous "superman that hoe" line... YOOUUUU

I really got a little sick inside my stomach for a second. It was like Idiocracy coming to life...Anyway, it's popular--so were "fannypacks" at one point. Popularity or the "fun factor" never made that **** cool or okay...In fact, I still look sideways at dudes who admit to rocking fannypacks.

I'm glad the kid is getting shine and won't take anything from that...but a grown-ass man or woman can say little to convince me that it is actually a good song. I don't believe you believe that ****....

Wake me up when you ****s quit crankin dat

zionproductions said:
...It was like Idiocracy coming to life...

To all you soulja boy lovers, Please, if you havent seen that movie, watch it, and comprehend....zion is telling the truth.

*doin the soulja boy dance*

supaman! YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

lol jp...

Back