where do i stand

D

DeLLi2218

yo all i got is fruityloops on my home computer i just been makin beats to keep me from gettin bored but i know what im doin..
i think some of my beats are pretty hot i guess just for me to be makin but some people are real impressed..
if anyone wants hit me up to show me some of their own hot beats i can kinda see where i stand
i'm new to this my sn's delli2218 if it doesn't say that or i duno but ummm fruityloops beats i wanna know where i stand peace

Hey DeLLi2218!

The best way to get opinions on your beats is probably to create a SoundClick account and hosting some of them there.

There are General and Hip-Hop track review forums here. People regularly ask for criticism, so it's a good way to find out what everyone else is doing. Most people will mention their gearlist as well, if you're interested in finding who is using similar kit.

People will also be a lot more willing to review your work if you take some time to review their's as well. Plus you'll both end up having a better understanding of what the other is looking for in music, which makes their input a lot more relevant.

Welcome to FP!

Last edited:
there's no standings, duke... it's all relative. what matters is, if you think you're dope. it doesn't matter how your stuff compares to others - you should know if your stuff is straight or not.

Avoid Soundclick if you value the copyright to your material, because signing up with them means you give them the performance rights to your songs. Remember theres no such thing as a free service. Read the fine print first!

Manphet

I'm pretty new and use Fruity Loops as well.. click on the link in my sig to hear some of my older songs (I have to upload my new ones soon)

Back