what's the best setup?

D

datwunflo

wassuh...im new 2 dis..n i dunno i hope dis forum helps me in wha im tryna found out..aight cheq it...i have $500 saved up...n i wanted to ask erry wun "wha would be the best soundcard and microphone" for that price...errythin has to be under $500 or so....cuzz i had the echo mia soundcard befo...but the thing had problems so i had to send it baq......so what kinda recordin equipment would u get fo $500 ???
thanx to erry wun dat helpz out...peace

The best setup?

The one that works for you. Go to a music shop and check stuff out.

heaven forbid someone not speak perfect english around here.

you all crack me up with that elitists crap.

if you don't understand it, why respond? does it make you feel better to finally say you're "better" than someone without those exact words? not like any of you actually tried to help the guy...so who's better? bastards.

anyway..to the topic originator: for $500 just cop a m-audio 2496, a m-audio audio buddy or somethin and a studio projects c1 mic.. that should get you just over 400, use the change for a mic stand, cable and whatever else.

Mercenary said:
heaven forbid someone not speak perfect english around here.

you all crack me up with that elitists crap.

if you don't understand it, why respond? does it make you feel better to finally say you're "better" than someone without those exact words? not like any of you actually tried to help the guy...so who's better? bastards.

No hitto ei voi sit mitään. Toivottavasti ymmärrät tämänkin ni ei tarvi hermostua. Oot oikeesti tosi hyvä jätkä!

Now try to understand that. ;) Not trying to be elitistic, but that kinda slang is very hard to read, it's ok speaken but not written. My english is not perfect (I'm a Finn.. you now Häkkinen?), but that's nearly not understandable. And also, this is a question asked soooo many times... use the search. :o

Sorry. :rolleyes:

And I know that I'm best. I don't have to prove it to anyone, u know. What I'm trying to tell is that when you ask questions, do it so that someone can understand the question. Think if the newspaper had text like that...

if you wanted him to use the search..type use the search. if you want to ignore the question..why even come in if you've seen it before. if you want him to speak in finn slang...find a board where people speak in finn slang. if you want to understand him better, ask him to speak more clearly...but making fun of him helps nobody but your own ego.

and since when is this a commercial publication with paying readers and an editorial staff for each post? that's what a newspaper is.

haha! aightz listen..jabi..or whateva da hell u call yoself...if u read carefully ull kno itz english...if i was u..i wouldnt be talkin ..mista "And I know that I'm best. I don't have to prove it to anyone, u know. What I'm trying to tell is that when you ask questions" u want me to correct all yo f*ckin errors? u want me to be intellectual or suttin? niggah ill beat yo azz so bad ud need a proctologist...go ask yo momz wha dat shyt means....oh mah bad.."go ask your MOTHER what it means"...f*qin moron....n listen if u dont understand it..den why even post anythin up!!??? u juss wasted two posts of bullshyt!!..i wish i could beat yo cheq republic azz righ now mayn..fuhreal....anywayz thanx Mercenary fo helpin ...das da answer i needed..
ha! ima go take a piss....

The easiest thing to read in datwunflo's post is when he quoted somebody else...that's the only thing that made sense. You can't honestly tell me that someone actually talks like that...its gotta be a sick joke or something to aggrivate people. That's the only reasonable explanation. And as for mercenary, keep your mouth shut man...what's stopping someone from turning around and saying you think you're better than everybody else because you feel the need to stand up for the illiterate and poorly educated. It's a forum which means people can be rude if they want, and in the end, what you say to them is probably just going to fuel them more. For example, if you try to respond to me by preaching to me with some bullsh*t there's a good chance that I will tell you to go f*ck yourself and continue to be a d*ck...and if you don't say anythin back then there's a good chance I'm gonna forget about this post. On the other hand, if datwunflo were to say something to me, there's a real good chance I'm going to laugh.

GMoneyii said:
The easiest thing to read in datwunflo's post is when he quoted somebody else...that's the only thing that made sense. You can't honestly tell me that someone actually talks like that...its gotta be a sick joke or something to aggrivate people. That's the only reasonable explanation. And as for mercenary, keep your mouth shut man...what's stopping someone from turning around and saying you think you're better than everybody else because you feel the need to stand up for the illiterate and poorly educated. It's a forum which means people can be rude if they want, and in the end, what you say to them is probably just going to fuel them more. For example, if you try to respond to me by preaching to me with some bullsh*t there's a good chance that I will tell you to go f*ck yourself and continue to be a d*ck...and if you don't say anythin back then there's a good chance I'm gonna forget about this post. On the other hand, if datwunflo were to say something to me, there's a real good chance I'm going to laugh.

since when do people think they're better than others because they stand up for those that are picked on? as far as what you'd say back to me...*shrug* am I supposed to be intimidated by your words on a chat forum? get real. It doesn't affect me personally if you act like an ass...at least you know you're acting like one.

the whole reason I tried to cut off people dissing that dood is because i knew it would start an argument post if the dissing continued and then dood comes back and in the end..the questions not answered, it's a waste of time and bandwidth and this website again proves to be a playground for the young and immature, old and insecure and everything in between. I've gotten into arguments on here before..they were pointless..I was trying to pre-empt that and stave off stuff like that for future posts...in the process you stepped in...for whatever reason (tough guy) and proved once again that nowhere on the internet is safe from the random *******.

Take it easy guys! :cool: Do ya really think I'm serious? Just foolin' around. But to speak the truth, I thought about the original question, but the question is: 1. hard to read & understand. 2. not exact enough. What recording equipment for $500? Depends on what he needs, and he ain't telling, so what should I answer? "Get a soundcard, a preamp, a mic, monitors, synth, sampler, mixer.."?? And sorry, if some of you were insulted. That's really not my purpose, so don't take it too seriously... :p

But me be still da numbah 1!!! :bat:

k...well im buyin mah equipment today and i wanted to kno which wun is better outta the both of these .."m-audio quattro" and the "lexicon omega studio" ..their both usb typa soundcards or whateva....and im buyin a audio-technica condensor mic...but i wanted to kno wha soundcard would be betta? outta those two...thanxxx...peaceeeee

ha! ima go take a piss

Jabbe said:
Take it easy guys! :cool: Do ya really think I'm serious? Just foolin' around. But to speak the truth, I thought about the original question, but the question is: 1. hard to read & understand. 2. not exact enough. What recording equipment for $500? Depends on what he needs, and he ain't telling, so what should I answer? "Get a soundcard, a preamp, a mic, monitors, synth, sampler, mixer.."?? And sorry, if some of you were insulted. That's really not my purpose, so don't take it too seriously... :p

But me be still da numbah 1!!! :bat:

datwunflo said:
n i wanted to ask erry wun "wha would be the best soundcard and microphone" for that price..

wow..............scary.

I feel like chicken tonight...like chicken tonight.:monkey:

he would crash his pc if he ran spellcheck....wait i mean
spellcheq.

Back