Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's the best setup?

Thanks

what's the best setup?

Sign in to disable this ad
    wassuh...im new 2 dis..n i dunno i hope dis forum helps me in wha im tryna found out..aight cheq it...i have $500 saved up...n i wanted to ask erry wun "wha would be the best soundcard and microphone" for that price...errythin has to be under $500 or so....cuzz i had the echo mia soundcard befo...but the thing had problems so i had to send it baq......so what kinda recordin equipment would u get fo $500 ???
    thanx to erry wun dat helpz out...peace

Thanks

Thanks
    I feel MOOG'ed today...
    http://www.myspace.com/thmsynthfreak

Thanks
    waaadaaafuuuuuuuhetalkinabout?

somebody help me

Thanks
    The best setup?

The one that works for you. Go to a music shop and check stuff out.
    The Shadow
    One of Three
    ------------------
    The Special Projects Division
    PRODUCTION & INSTRUMENT SERVICING
    Toronto ON, Canada

Thanks
    That be english what, ay?

Thanks
    heaven forbid someone not speak perfect english around here.

you all crack me up with that elitists crap.

if you don't understand it, why respond? does it make you feel better to finally say you're "better" than someone without those exact words? not like any of you actually tried to help the guy...so who's better? bastards.

anyway..to the topic originator: for $500 just cop a m-audio 2496, a m-audio audio buddy or somethin and a studio projects c1 mic.. that should get you just over 400, use the change for a mic stand, cable and whatever else.
    Boom.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Mercenary
    heaven forbid someone not speak perfect english around here.

you all crack me up with that elitists crap.

if you don't understand it, why respond? does it make you feel better to finally say you're "better" than someone without those exact words? not like any of you actually tried to help the guy...so who's better? bastards.
    No hitto ei voi sit mitään. Toivottavasti ymmärrät tämänkin ni ei tarvi hermostua. Oot oikeesti tosi hyvä jätkä!

Now try to understand that. Not trying to be elitistic, but that kinda slang is very hard to read, it's ok speaken but not written. My english is not perfect (I'm a Finn.. you now Häkkinen?), but that's nearly not understandable. And also, this is a question asked soooo many times... use the search.

Sorry.

And I know that I'm best. I don't have to prove it to anyone, u know. What I'm trying to tell is that when you ask questions, do it so that someone can understand the question. Think if the newspaper had text like that...

Thanks
    if you wanted him to use the search..type use the search. if you want to ignore the question..why even come in if you've seen it before. if you want him to speak in finn slang...find a board where people speak in finn slang. if you want to understand him better, ask him to speak more clearly...but making fun of him helps nobody but your own ego.

and since when is this a commercial publication with paying readers and an editorial staff for each post? that's what a newspaper is.
    Boom.

Thanks
    haha! aightz listen..jabi..or whateva da hell u call yoself...if u read carefully ull kno itz english...if i was u..i wouldnt be talkin ..mista "And I know that I'm best. I don't have to prove it to anyone, u know. What I'm trying to tell is that when you ask questions" u want me to correct all yo f*ckin errors? u want me to be intellectual or suttin? niggah ill beat yo azz so bad ud need a proctologist...go ask yo momz wha dat shyt means....oh mah bad.."go ask your MOTHER what it means"...f*qin moron....n listen if u dont understand it..den why even post anythin up!!??? u juss wasted two posts of bullshyt!!..i wish i could beat yo cheq republic azz righ now mayn..fuhreal....anywayz thanx Mercenary fo helpin ...das da answer i needed..
    ha! ima go take a piss....

Thread Information