Thread: Wharfedale Pro Diamond 8.1 Active Monitor

Thanks

Wharfedale Pro Diamond 8.1 Active Monitor

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi everyone. I'm new to these forums. I'd like to start off by saying that these forums are perfect. Seriously.

Does anyone here own a pair of Wharfedale Pro Diamond 8.1 Active monitors? I'm asking this because I've heard that these moniotors work very nicely for their price(around $250 USD). I just started searching through as many online shops as I could find, hopefully stumbling upon one that had a pair of the new Behringer B2031As in stock. Anyways, I found a shop called Bananas At Large and sent them an email checking the availability of the Behringers. They didn't have any in stock yet, but mentioned those Wharfedale monitors to me and said that the Wharfedales have displaced the original Behringer Truths as their best selling monitors. I'm feeling a bit skeptical about this though. So if anyone here owns a pair or has tried a pair of those Whrfedales out, please give me your opinion on them.

Thanks
    I'll take the rapists for 200

Thanks
    Wharfedale have been making reasonable HIFI speakers for many years but i've never seen them even in a single project studio. Check out the reviews before you buy anything.

If you want a fairly balanced review look at those in Sound On Sound magazine. They have a great website withe years of reviews by respected writers.

here's the review of the "truths"

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/may0...037d363f852185

MM

Thread Information