Websites with diagrams/photos of room treatments for small-medium sized rooms?

GreenBurn

Anyone have any links to websites with diagrams or photos of how to treat small-medium sized room home studio?

I'm having trouble understanding how to treat my room when I read about it. It would definitely help if I could visualize it.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Dissaster!

But don't forget about The Bass Traps Network too. Just Google "Basstraps.net"

Good advice, commercial free, no sales pitches.

Cheers,

Joel DuBay
readyacoustics.com

GreenBurn said:
Anyone have any links to websites with diagrams or photos of how to treat small-medium sized room home studio?

I'm having trouble understanding how to treat my room when I read about it. It would definitely help if I could visualize it.

Thanks in advance.

1) Make sure you are facing the shortest wall in your room and start with your mix spot (where you sit) to be 38% of the room length.

2) Put as many bass traps as possible in as many corners as you can. The more panles you have in corners the tighter the bass will become. Most rooms I would start with a min of 4 to 8 panels. That will depend on the size of you room.

3) Place panels in the early reflection points on left, right and ceiling.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Glenn

i was going to suggest GIK as having some good info on room configuration but it seems Glenn already got it covered... you can also check out some of my designs in various forums or get a hold of me to discuss...

Last edited:
Back