Video of dre in the studio

S

Slava

Does anyone have a video of dre in the studio?if you do please post it. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
waxrebo said:
someone ban this dude

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! d*mn that was funny!!!

if you woulda been here yesterday, i'm sure ricky davis coulda hooked you up with one of Dre in the shower or sumpin

vaboi said:
if you woulda been here yesterday, i'm sure ricky davis coulda hooked you up with one of Dre in the shower or sumpin

the more i go on forums the more i ask my self what f**K is wrong with some of thuz dudes!

the guy just ask if any one had video of dre in the studio and yall start flameing him?

somebody ask how neptunes do there beats and you start flamein them may i ask whats the f**kin point of talkin sh*t to people when you just do not have to even reply!

yoo man i hope you find your video of dre in the studio i think i seen something on vh1 so start there put his name in vh1 search.

and for anybody else neptunes use a triton and you can find some of there drum sounds if you do a search on yahoo im sure.

its that easy i have no time to act like a lil azz kid if they wanna learn by soundin like some else then let them why do it hurt some of you dudes that some guys wanna sound like some one they look up too? stop being lil azz kids

vaboi said:

hahaha..

ethernine said:

the more i go on forums the more i ask my self what f**K is wrong with some of thuz dudes!

the guy just ask if any one had video of dre in the studio and yall start flameing him?

somebody ask how neptunes do there beats and you start flamein them may i ask whats the f**kin point of talkin sh*t to people when you just do not have to even reply!

yoo man i hope you find your video of dre in the studio i think i seen something on vh1 so start there put his name in vh1 search.

and for anybody else neptunes use a triton and you can find some of there drum sounds if you do a search on yahoo im sure.

its that easy i have no time to act like a lil azz kid if they wanna learn by soundin like some else then let them why do it hurt some of you dudes that some guys wanna sound like some one they look up too? stop being lil azz kids

its all in fun... I do help out where I can when people have questions. and sometimes i clown around. Dont mean to be an ass even if I am sometimes lol. we've all been noobs. take a military academy for instance, the plebes (freshman) catch alot of sh*t. but a couple years later theyre the same dudes who do the same thing to the newer batches of plebes. peace!

vaboi said:

lol!

vaboi said:

its all in fun... I do help out where I can when people have questions. and sometimes i clown around. Dont mean to be an ass even if I am sometimes lol. we've all been noobs. take a military academy for instance, the plebes (freshman) catch alot of sh*t. but a couple years later theyre the same dudes who do the same thing to the newer batches of plebes. peace!

kind of the same thing in jail too. heh.

:bigeyes:

All this nonsense just because one guy wants to see a pro rapper work in he’s studio?

If you think that’s stupid, just overlook it. Why act like ‘.’LilTl’ BrAtZ’’..?

Damn, guys! I’m making trance over here and I’m new in this game. My brother bought a DVD about Scooter (the famous techno/trance artist). It was really interesting seeing he’s studio, how he work and what equipment he got - actually! When you’re _really_ interested in this game, a thing like this just makes your day! I really hope some of you who’ve answered this post get that interest (back) one day; it will hopefully change the way you act in forums like this one! This kind of behavior just kicks people away from here... and my horror vision is to see a burned out clan sitting left and making fun and patronizing newbie’s! Grow up (in one or another way), please!

To you who wrote this post at the beginning:

Try to search the web for videos about artists; there are a lot of those videos out there. Or try to contact the label he’s using and see if they have released a VHS/DVD or something about him and/or he’s carrier. Look around, like you do right here, and maybe you’ll find something! :)

yo, it aint that serious ya'll lmao! I'll be first to admit i got Neptunes album the clones and thought it was cool watchin the DVD, and I got DJ Quik Visualism DVD too.. I cant speak for the other guys, but I aint tryna put people down.. I even clown on my best friends too its no harm intended

vaboi said:

Well actually FP is my baby and I don't want it here - I do know what newbies get at school, etc, but it doesn't mean it should happen here

It doesn't matter if its "just for fun" or not... If you ask me even in schools the most immature crowds do the newbie-bashing thing. If even half of this energy was spent on helping their communities and constructings omethingc oncrete...

Again I know you feel that its just fun but at the same time these new people might not come back to FP because of these "jokes"

thanks for respecting that.

Thanks ethernine, cubbyhouse and mano1.

man,sometimes i just dont understand you guys you act like little children. All i asked for is a video of him in the studio and i get a bunch of idiotic replys....Whats wrong with watching someone doing a project?

I think that would be awesome if artists had in depth behind the scenes videos of them working on projects.

Back