:// UnOfficial Home Studio Pictures Thread

Skettalee

:// Unofficial Home Studio Pictures Thread

Post up only pictures of your HOME studio. Something at your house that you made to make your music.!

This is mine so far :
(I got a Radiunm49 instead of that keyboard right now, and an M-Audio Nova condensor mic too)
mystudio.jpg

he said pictures only..hopefully people follow this time around and dont start posting descriptions without pics; no pics=no care.

Yeah exactly, thats why I made this thread. I dont want to read, I just want to see. And Id rather just see peoples PERSONAL studios. HOME Setups!

Skettalee said:
Post up only pictures of your HOME studio. Something at your house that you made to make your music.!

This is mine so far :
(I got a Radiunm49 instead of that keyboard right now, and an M-Audio Nova condensor mic too)
mystudio.jpg

you seem to be lacking something...oh yeah some speakers, unless you use those on that synth ;) . ill post my pitifull room up tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right, i do need good monitors but im using computer speakers right now and also a stereo system on the side that you cant really see.

Nah I got speakers they are just small and the sub is at my feet. I just want some good high quality monitors. What do you suggest?

your not gonna find any "good" monitors for that price and outta curiosity why do u have Cubase and protools?

What do you mean why?

Im sure I can find decent monitors for that price. Im not looking for the BEST speakers. just some good ones.

I have Cubase to make my beats and Pro tools is for recording rock music or my vocals and also mastering my final beats.

mmmmm....cubase and protools are both sequencers they both do the same thing and niether of them "make beats"
and i know ur not looking 4 the best but you wont even find decent or good ones for under $400 and thats the extreme least

187 said:
mmmmm....cubase and protools are both sequencers they both do the same thing and niether of them "make beats"
and i know ur not looking 4 the best but you wont even find decent or good ones for under $400 and thats the extreme least
Somebody sipping some haterade

Last edited:
no im not hating just givin some input and confused about having 2 high priced sequencers that do the same thing

Are you sure that this page should be called the "Official Home Studios Picture Thread"... out of the two pages i've only seen one studio, but if u cant beat em join em.... Try the KRK Rokit 8 Studio Monitors, there $250 on Zzounds

Skettalee said:

This is mine so far :
mystudio.jpg

By the way... "didn't yo mamma teach you to clean your room."

haha just messin

187 said:
no im not hating just givin some input and confused about having 2 high priced sequencers that do the same thing
Whatever floats his boat I say. That is his money you feel me.

187 said:
niether of them "make beats"
What the hell do they do then?

Shyt, I make beats in Cubase, I don't know what the hell you're talking about! And Cubase and Protools are two totally different pieces and can be used for different applications...And you damn sure can get "good" monitors for under $400! The Event TR5 is 300, Alesis MK2s are 400...There's lots of good options out there...

Anyways, Sketta, is that an Ozma computer? I want one so bad! How much it cost you? And what are the specs?

Now everyone quit posting unless it's pictures, because we are ruining this thread!

Back