Studio Prices..

Soon Enuff

Wassap fam..Yea I was lookin thru all these studio pics n stuff..and uh.. How does everyone have all this studio equipment that looks like you spent atleast a measily 10 gees on? I mean ive been saving money for a while and still wouldnt be able to buy a workstation like how yall got it. You guys got any tips on how to save? Thankz

guitar center preferred players card... no interest for a year lol..... and I am not even joking!

Keeping in mind that if it's not paid off by the end of that year, you owe *all* the interest of the *former* balance - Not just the outstanding balance.

Yo Soon Enuff,,,depending on your age and how responsible you are. I would not buy gear on credit. If you don't make your payments on time,,you can F up ya credit. Not telling you what to do,,just looking out. On the other hand if you are responsible enuff,,go for it.

yeah man im only 20 and i already fuked my credit up...cant even get an apartment now all because of some damn tires and a flip out tv for my car,now i gotta depend on parents credit and cash till i reestablish my own. it sux,no new equipment for me with credit for a couple more years.

MASSIVE Mastering said:
Keeping in mind that if it's not paid off by the end of that year, you owe *all* the interest of the *former* balance - Not just the outstanding balance.
And the interest rate is never small. That's how these 'credit' companies make thier money

I got a loan from the bank. Re-financed my wife's car :D

Having a good job helps. Banks can be very helpful if you can demonstate a clear ability to pay back the money.

Last edited:
if u got some type of income, and a lil willpower and dedication, i would say go to ur local bank around jan or feb, and open a christmas account. its an account that lets u deposit money, but u cant take it out... around oct/nov, the bank will mail u a check of what u deposited over the course of the year, with a lil interest... a few years back, i got a check for around $5,000!!! it was well worth it, trust me.... u gotta be willin to starve tho...lol... a year can go fast though. look where we're at now. 2007 is around the corner.

da relic

Dillin Quent said:
guitar center preferred players card... no interest for a year lol..... and I am not even joking!
just pay that M****F**** off in a year (or 18 months)or ur in trouble

Back