Studio Pics of my playground

I don't care, i would like to see it, but u would get a better response if u started your own thread too.

Your set up is hot. Yo. I recently got the Project mix. what's your take on it for real. I also have an MPC2000XL connected to a MACKIE 16 channel board. I probably should do the same thing you did. and have it bused to the Project mix.

"Equipment is nothing without talent"
Mteezy
#### ### Records

You said "Beathe" remember!!! Beathe ain't a word or a word son.

Last edited:
The One

What's the deal F.P? I was just sendin' out my first post on the site. I do have a question for anyone who can answer. I saw the monitors in yo studio and I was lookin' into buyin' the yamahaHS80M. How good are they on your mix?

Yo Mane Yo Studio Iz Dope Son Keep Up Tha Good Work I Wanna Put Sunntin Together And Make Ma Room Into A Home Studio But I Need Sum Info On Wut I Need From Cheap Prices To Equipment And All That Halla Bak

I know this post is old, but nice setup man. Very similar to my rig. I don't have as much production gear (modules) as you. Do your thang boyee!

Is all that really neccessary? All that equipment is a waste to me personally. If you bought ALL of that equipment. Why didn't you just buy a Pro Tools HD System. That have one 4 like 15-20k. I know that set up cast at least 10k all together, unless U got it ALL of off eBay.

Damn, it's been over year since i posted here, the pieces i have are used for different reasons. my set-up has changed since then, sold and bought a few things. Production wise, I really don't have that much equipment. I mainly use the MPC, Motif ES, 5080 and Vinyl, everything else is used for tracking vocals. I now use Protools converting from Cubase. www.myspace.com/andino102

This thread is HELLA old, but on the real I want to hear what's coming out of that lab

I wasnt even payin' attention to the date LOL

I'm a lil' hardware head myself but when I moved out my old crib, and realized how much shhh me and my brother had, I had to go software. It took time to learn new stuff, but I ain't major so I had time.

kyng said:
I'm a lil' hardware head myself but when I moved out my old crib, and realized how much shhh me and my brother had, I had to go software. It took time to learn new stuff, but I ain't major so I had time.

I am a hardware head also, and i keep looking at all this stuff like man, i need to put some of this stuff in a rack and consolidate it. Some of my older stuff is going to just have to hit craigslist. I got a Ensoniq Mirage, Boss DR-550, etc that just sits in the closet.

I am getting ready to move also and now i feel like selling some stuff, an d downsize my setup. SOmetimes i think i should go down to just 1 workstation keyboard, MPC, and DAW for the main setup.

youngjboy said:
I am a hardware head also, and i keep looking at all this stuff like man, i need to put some of this stuff in a rack and consolidate it. Some of my older stuff is going to just have to hit craigslist. I got a Ensoniq Mirage, Boss DR-550, etc that just sits in the closet.

I am getting ready to move also and now i feel like selling some stuff, an d downsize my setup. SOmetimes i think i should go down to just 1 workstation keyboard, MPC, and DAW for the main setup.
Ill give u $50 for the mirage

Xabiton said:
Ill give u $50 for the mirage

lol, if you was local i might have done it just to get rid of it. I may just put it on craigslist for $150. That is about the going price these days.

Back