Studio Pics of my playground

Could you post a gear list? I'm interested in the specifics of what your working with, from what I can see you basically have my dream studio minus the booth.

In-Dent said:
Could you post a gear list? I'm interested in the specifics of what your working with, from what I can see you basically have my dream studio minus the booth.

I have a separate vocal booth, i just didn't take pics of it, by the way i built my studio in my gargage, room within a room

StopRushing said:
I see a keystation 88es! I just got one of them, how do you like it as a controller?

Its actually a 61es, i just started back using it when im up in the house hooked up to my lap top playing with fruity loops.

In-Dent said:

Motif ES
Roland XV5080,
Korg MS2000,
MoPhatt,
Access Virus Classic
MPC 2000xl
ASR 10
Mackie 24ch analog bused out into
M-Audio ProjextMix Board (luv It)
Mac G5
Cubase SX3
Protools LE 6.9
M-Box
Bellari Micpre
2 Alesis Midiverb4
Alesis Compressor
Yamaha hs80m monitors
Alesis MII monitors
Alesis amp
Shure KSM27 Mic

and thats pretty much it, gear wise

Last edited:
Dope studio man, needless to say I envy you.

How do you have all that connected to the ProjectMix which is only 8 outs (I think).

In-Dent said:
Dope studio man, needless to say I envy you.

How do you have all that connected to the ProjectMix which is only 8 outs (I think).

The Mackie 24ch analog console has 8 buses that I bus out into the 8 inputs on the ProjectMix then it transfers signals by Firewire into my DAW. I just have the channels on the mackie routed to the appropiate buses when i'm ready to print & separate my tracks.

jwhaatt07 said:
andino must a pretty big cash flow !

Naw, I've just been doing this for over 5 years, I originally started out with a Tascam 4 track recorder and a Yamaha DJX keyboard.

Last edited:
Yamaha DJX

Good look on the Yamaha DJX. That was my first keybard that I bought from Best Buy for $300. It was a great addition to my tascam 4 track recorder!

jwhaatt07 said:
I'm suprised no one has robbed you !
They can try, but they will be surprised! plus i only mess wit professionals, considering my current situation with Glasses Malone, I'm in house producer / engineer

Last edited:
Def a nice setup you have. You should take some pics of da booth if u dont mind. Does it stay dark at all times in there like it is in the pics?(its not dark dark but its not lit up either)

Back