Studio Pics of my playground

Andino

Chk it out, haven't been here in a while posting anything, been busy out here on the west but chk out my spot, any questions, comments, feel free to ask www.Myspace.com/andino4beats

757645774_l.jpg

757148252_l.jpg

757133462_l.jpg

757324558_l.jpg

757236835_l.jpg

Last edited:
yo we need to hear some BEATs.. cause that studio is sick, you better be getting some fire out of it.

HAHA you look like Dr. Dre......Sorry had to say it, yo mayne ****ing sweet ass setup....I would probably live in there if that was mine, and make music 24/7.

i just notice that you got monitors and a tv and like a dvd player like up on the ceiling. thats sick. and you do look like dre, but more so in the second to last picture.

Lol @ someone saying you look like Dre. I was about to say the same thing. With that set up you should be making bangers like Dre. I'd like to hear some ****. That's a very tentilating setup there. Good ****s.

looks a bit small yo, bit conjested 2, shoulr be a bit more openplan of u wan it to sound gd thru ur speakers..1

Nice setup. I know your not getting any sleep, because I know I wouldnt. That Motif and ASR alone would keep me up.

Haha, yeah man...I had to second look that picture cuz I thought it was Dre at first. Nice ass setup though!!

haha I want what you have, from far you look like a young dr dre haha wanna hear what ya got to provide. How much did that cost you to set up I wouldn't mind extending my area of a computer and a midi keyboard!

really nice setup. what mixing console is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back