SoundBlaster Audigy 2 & Behringer mixer help

K

killabill

hi, i've got a soundblaster audigy 2 sound card and i wanna buy the behringer 1204 pro eurorack mixer.but im not sure how i would connect this to my PC.The only input connection in my soundcard is a 'line in' so would it go in there? if so, what about the other end in the mixer?

can any1 please help?

thanks

you should consider getting rid of your audigy it has low latency and its not very high quality. but if u want know how to hook em up goto a music store and have the manuals of the mixer and the soundcard with you... its fairly complicated if you have balanced jacks and stuff like that. they will help ya out.

thanks! but when i bought the audigy 2, it says on it that you can record 24 bit and at 96 khz so its meant to be really gud.so dont you think its ok.i only need the mixer cuz i wanna record a couple of instrument samples, the rest of the samples i already got on the computer, so do you think it will be ok if i hook up the mixer to my audigy 2 for this task?

thanks again

The audigy 2 can only playback 24 bit and 96 khz, not record it, creative uses creative marketing techniques.

But having said that, you can get good quality out of it

thanks for telling me that.but i only want to use the mixer to record a couple of instruments so do u think that it is adequate enough quality to do that?

thanks

ok , thanks for your advice.ile try it out on the audigy. but my audigy card has only got a 'line in' connection so it will have to be connected thru that won't it?

Back