Sound waves by Samplers and Hard disk recording

D

debbie debs

:cry: HI EVERY ONE AGAIN.

Does any one know a good web site or have any information on describing digital recording of sound waves as performed by Samplers and Hard disk recording please?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I hope to speak to you all very soon.

Love

Debbie debs x

THANK YOU

:cheers:

THANK YOU THE BLUE 1.

I HAVE GOT THIS SITE, BUT FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME.

HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND.

I HAVE ALSO BOOK MARKED YOUR SITE. (BLUETRIP.COM) WILL HAVE A LOOK AT IT OVER THE WEEKEND WHEN GET ALOT MORE TIME.

LOVE

DEBBIE DEBS X

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! Feel free to click through to my mp3.com page (coyly labeled as our "official download site") and grab all the free music you want! Well, feel free to stream it anyway. (I forgot I just made it all stream-only... which I don't like but I've got to figure out how to pay the bills for that stinking site now that they reduced the pay rate to approximately 1/6 of what it used to be. But if you want download copies of anything just email me from there and I'll make it available... I'm thinking about going back to all free downloads, anyhow.)

FREE DOWNLOADS

:victory:

FREE DOWNLOADS SOUND GREAT. BUT, AS YOU SAID YOU HAVE TO PAY THE BILLS. JUST DO AFEW FREE DOWNLOADS AND THE BEST YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM.

I WILL CHECK IT OUT SOON.

LOVE

DEBBIE DEBS X

shame works

Okay... you shamed me into it. I'll go make a few downloadable. I've been meaning to anyhow. I don't like freezing out people who don't have broadband (and those dial-up streams are kinda flat).

That direct url is: http://mp3.com/onebluenine -- there's a whole slew of styles and hybrid styles and... well, stylistically I'm a mess (as the marketing consultants would say). :rolleyes:

:hello:

Last edited:
Back