Sound Stop Sheet Rock?

LilPatBeatz

Rapper/Singer/Producer
Ok so I just watched this video on Youtube and the guy said he uses something called Soundstop instead of Sheetrock and it traps the sound in the particles and Im really interested in this stuff! I tried searching for it but couldnt get any info so if you kno anything about it please let me kno

Do some research and you will find that double dry wall works just as well and cost WAY less. You can also us double drywall and Green Glue which will work even better and still save you money in the long run.

Glenn

You didn't search too hard, cause i typed "soundstop" in google and the 2nd link was for a company called knight-celotek, which apprently is the manufactuer of the stuff. Try harder next time.
LevLove

ps. Listen to glenn, he'll help you save a couple coins.

Last edited:
LevLove said:
You didn't search too hard, cause i typed "soundstop" in google and the 2nd link was for a company called knight-celotek, which apprently is the manufactuer of the stuff. Try harder next time.
LevLove

ps. Listen to glenn, he'll help you save a couple coins.

Wow I feel dumb lol But thanks it helped me look into it a little more going to the Knight Celotex page and yes Glenn is a genuis I dnt kno how to quote two ppl in one message so thanks glenn!!! :cheers:

It goes by a million different names and is expensive. As Glenn has said you can get the same NRC for a lot less money by using doubled sheetrock.

Or you can send me one million dollars for my killer designed magical bedroom acoustic room. :) jk

Back