show up your studio set up

j-pro said:

i know its preety basic but i like it. I wish i had a motif or a triton too though.

I have a triton for sale. MINT w/scsi n zip drive. pm me if you're interested :)

My home setup

My Studio

Mainly devize hip hop trax and sound development. Starting to getting into post production.

Have a good one.

i'm new

whassup. i just registered to this board. i was looking for an introduction section where people say hello and some words bout themselves after registering...i'll just use this thread here :)

sup...half-american producer from germany...doing r&b and hiphop with mostly americans (soldiers stationed in germany).

my studio :

Computer:
Macintosh Dual G4 500Mhz
RME Hammerfall digital ADAT Card
Logic Audio Platinum 4.7
various Software Plugins and Instruments

Mixer & Monitors :
3x Yamaha 02R mit Cascade Kit und ADAT Interface
Mackie HR 824

Recording :
Brauner VM-1 Microphone
TL Audio C1 Compressor
Lexicon MPX-1
various Effects, Compressors and EQs from other firms...

Synthesizers & Samplers :
Kurzweil K-2500
Emu E-5000 Ultra
Waldorf Pulse
Novation Drumstation
Emu Classic Keys
Emu Proteus 1Plus
Waldorf Microwave
Waldord MicroQ
Access Virus B
Nord Lead II Rack
Oberheim Matrix M-1000

> Pictures <

the picture page is in german. u gon' find all pictures on the left side. the links with numbers (1,2,3,4 and so on).
some of the analogue equipment on the list isnt shown on the pictures cuz them pics is too old...

i think i'm gonna have a good time 'round here... i'll try to help out as much as i can...

holla!

WOW!! Devize, Im impressed with the MPC 4000! I have a better shot of dateing J. Lo than to get my paws on one of those. If you ever need a MPC baby sitter my prices are resonable. I just noticed the Digi 002. How do you like it? Does it work better with a sub analog mixer? :bigeyes:

Last edited:

"WOW!! Devize, Im impressed with the MPC 4000! I have a better shot of dateing J. Lo than to get my paws on one of those. If you ever need a MPC baby sitter my prices are resonable. I just noticed the Digi 002. How do you like it? Does it work better with a sub analog mixer? "

I think you do have a better chance to marry J-lo too yo. Ya them AKAI pro products are hot. Really the MPC 4 on down to the 2 are the hotness. I see that is what your missing in your setup. Cop any kind of MPC really. It takes your production to a totally new level. Trust I am stll paying for it but, it is worth every single penny I work for. I haven't looked back on the day I traded my 2000xl for the 4. I use my Mackie CFX16 as a sub mixer/inputs(to the 002) for my N5 keyboard and my Technic and DJ mixer. The 002 is the hotness also (others may hate on it) Protools is probobaly the ultimate in home recording gear. What is next after PTLE....the big boy studios TDM systems. I can mix and record at the crib and take it to my boys house (hes got a 002 also) or Windmark or Master Sound(home of Timbaland & Neptunes Recording Studio) too bad its like $700 a day. But till then I will be using PTLE and others to develop new sounds, record and mix all my music.

If anyone thinks that just producing is all you need to do (which I found out there has to be more than just making beats)......wait until you need to record something and want it to sound professional for the world to hear.... Protools creeps in with his buddy the MPC4000.

Thanks to all my gear and their cooperation. I am truly blessed. You will be rewarded in the Musical gear heaven.

My apartment studio

Here is my apartment studio. I mostly do voice overs for cartoons, animated short films and radio/tv ads. I also own a Professional Disc Jockey Company. Take a look and let me know what you think.

http://home.attbi.com/~djken1/

DJ Ken

headhunter said:

The page opens but your photos are not coming thru.
I see the photo's without any problem (cable connection); do you have a bad or slow connection perhaps ?

Right, I'm gona get broadband connection as soon as i finish my stint here in Malaysia :mad:

headhunter said:
Right, I'm gona get broadband connection as soon as i finish my stint here in Malaysia :mad:
I didn'"t mean that offensive, sorry if it looked like that... :cheers:

no offense taken. Just that dial up here is SLOW on a good day.
Btw, i wanted to tell you that i love your site. It's the best personal webpage I've seen anywhere, i esp like how the wifey loox and all that stuff that goes around the piccys. NICE! Not to mention, it helps to have a beautiful wife like yours. :)

Oh, and the studio is nice too.... :D

thanx for all praise;
I'm a fat ugly little man.

PS: there's a fading in/out drawing of me on the intro page

Last edited:
Back