REASON + what keyboard ? (newB)

R

Rhubarb & Custa

Good Day -
I have REASON including the sound files.

After reading the forums it is recommended I pick myself up a keyboard.

How cheap can I get a MIDI keyboard and what names should I look for ?

Any other REASON plus hardware notes would be appreciated too.

Thanks for your responses........groove on.

I can help you... get yourself the new NOVATION controller made especially for reason.

look at this:
click here to see the press release

:)

OR.. for cheaper you can get the FATAR STUDIOLOGIC MK-149, it is only 100 dollars US (amazing) and it works fine. It is a basic keyboard.

i forgot to say.. i think the novation has also the soundcard included inside the controller.. not sure but that would mean that you dont need another soundcard to run reason with a good latency timing

mano 1 said:
I can help you... get yourself the new NOVATION controller made especially for reason.

look at this:
click here to see the press release

:)

OR.. for cheaper you can get the FATAR STUDIOLOGIC MK-149, it is only 100 dollars US (amazing) and it works fine. It is a basic keyboard.

i think the Novation would be too much for a newbie.....

I use a midiman 49 keystation, works fine for me but if you want something that feels more like a real board, Ederol makes ones with weighted keys and cool stuff like that. My board feels like a toy but it serves its purpose just fine. I wish it had some knobs to fiddle with but it works fine and it was only like a 100 bucks

Guys, the thread is 3 years old...

And it looks like it was only post made by Rhubarb & Custa, so I don't think he's still checking up on replies :)

Back