Putting It All Together?!?!?!?

K

Kid_$olo

Hey ppl, a newbie question so my apologies.. it is about home studio thats why it is in this forum..

I have a PC with Reason 2.0, Cubase SX, Logic Platinum, Fruityloops 3, Acid and a whole lot more which has been given to be my a friend and I also own an Akai MPC2000..I am looking to start making beats as I have this set up at my command..

I have read a lot of the posts here and i know i need a decent soundcard as the own in the PC is standard... So firstly I would like to know what soundcard would be ideal..
Secondly... would appreciate if someone could tell me what a midi controller can do and if i would need one...sorry if this a silly question but i only just decided to use the pc for production and I know NOTHING.... thnk you in advance for all responses..

Kid $olo

well he got a new pc and gave me his old one and it had all this software on it... :cool: so now erm i wanna use it lol

well..... i was given this pc as a present....didnt know wot was on it so its not my fault...im hardly gonna delete all the programs now am i...... erm anyone got an answer to my original question

Back