Purchasing Question

X

XFingaz

I'm looking at a Juno 60 for about $275 (canadian dollars).... anyhoo, I was just wondering if you guys think this is a good deal......... PS....How much would it cost me to put MIDI into this synth.

It's a crazy deal, indeed !!
I have a Juno-60 too and it's a hell-out-of-machine !! ;)

I have the DCB add-on which is a cable-connection between the synth and my Kenton CV-to-MIDI converter. It's not that expensive ($50 ? can't remember exactly...), but you need the Kenton converter which is more expensive. Maybe you should look for a MIDI-kit to build in.

Have fun !!

There's a company that makes MIDI converters that solder on to the board and cost ~$100 US depending on the synth. I forget who, but I ran across them when looking for a converter for a SH-101. They even had a cool mini one for the TB.

keep in mind that you have to know how to solder....and be comfortable taking your gear apart(and putting it back together!!)

Ryan's knowledge of soldering = 0
Ryan's comfort level of the latter = 0

hmm.....I'll give it a whirl

OK well, I've decided against the Juno60 as I have come to the conclusion that I'll just save the money and get my Virus C that much sooner.....thanks alot for all the help anyways though guys!

Back