to pulsar users (pulsar prob)

F

Flow

Hi,

I'm experiencing the following problem:

The midi output on pulsar-synth's is out of sync with my logic VST-instruments, how can i solve this problem ???

TIA

I've edited your post, because people are going to start posting private messages on the forums :) hehe

regarding your problem, what do you mean exactly? Are the VST synths delayed? The latency is not the same?

You are right, I'm sorry that i posted you personally.

For example: I use native instruments battery for drum-composing, but when i use battery for drumsounds and a pulsar device (waveplayer or drumsynth) and play them back together in logic, they are out of sync. It seems that battery has a much more thighter timing then the pulsar devices . . . . .

I'm experiencing this problem since i bought the pulsar, i also have send a mail to creamware but i didn't had a reaction yet.

TIA, Flow

oohhh i see ok :)

go to your ULLI settings (latency) and set it to 9ms or 13ms (that's if you are in 44.1Khz).

then restart Pulsar OS and Logic and see if it works better.

:confused: :( :hello:

I already use 13 ms

If i'm not wrong the efect of changing ulli settings is that vst-instruments latency will be less.
My problem is that the drums of battery are very tight, and that the synth's from pulsar (like ezsynth) can't keep up with the tight beats of pulsar.

TIA FLOW

well, changing ULLI affects the latency on EVERYTHING... device response, controllers, etc..

When you press your keyboard keys, while selecting a pulsar-synth track, is there a delay? or do you hear the note right away?

Yes hi here the note right away, only when i'm looping a midi part with logic, it is out of sync with midi-parts from VST-instruments

:rolleyes:

The result is that my music is not as tight like professional productions.
I could have something to do with logic tough ?

It's definately a Logic problem (spank me with a fish if I'm wrong).

Does logic have a configurable latency time or audio buffers (like Sonar does) ? Try setting it a little higher, that should help timing problems.

Or too slow processor in your computer... ?

Toni L.
www.mp3.com/NativeAlien

Back