Thread: Professional sound

Thanks

Professional sound

Sign in to disable this ad
    how do you get that professional sound that famous producers. what do i need i have acid pro, fl studio, cool edit pro

Thanks

Thanks
    you need good mixing skills, a good mastering ear (or engineer), good equipment to monitor on - not headphones, a good set of preamps to record vocals and a good signal pathway for you music to record into and come out of when you're ready to burn to CD.

you can make good music with your stuff but a lot more goes into it to give it that "dynamic feel" that some loop based producers fall into when they make music. thats where technique comes in....

all in all, have a good set of gear and practice, practice, practice.....

Thanks
    yeah see right now i have a rode nt1-a and a presonus bluetube pre with an audigy sc with acid 4.0 and cool edit..im getting great sound..but not professional sound..i need to upgrade my mic pre..get monster cables and a better sound card..but for now its all good.

Thanks
    Got any recordings Futuristic? I'm running an M-Box thru Pro Tools w/ a Rode NT1-a and would like to hear what other people's results have been. Personally I think the NT1-a's good enough for professional quality sound.

-Donovan

Thread Information