Power amp ?

gballin123

Im getting asome speakers soon for my setupa nd was wondering if the more the watts the better sound?? Or better yet what does more watts mean? Is 60 watts good for speakers that say 60 is recommened or shoud I get like 75 watt?? thanks

Watts is a unit of power output. For example, a speaker with a 100 watt amplifier will be alot louder than one with a 10 watt amplifier. My studio monitors are 75watts and i have never had any problems with them not being loud enough. Now if you are looking for good studio moniors,(im guessing you are talking about monitors because this is the home studio section)then you want a pair with the flattest frequency response you can afford, so your mixes translate better onto other systems. I have heard good things about the lower end Alesis, or even the Behringer Truths.

Moog

gballin123 said:

Nobody listen to prime he jsut wants his post count up :D What up now huh I got more than you ;) :D
Well, Gballin, why don't you take a good look at my posts per day and take an even harder look at yours.:D Haha!

Well well ummmmm uummmmmm well well Yo momma so big she on both sides of the family Top that! Yea I am bringing the momma jokes out what now!

gballin123 said:
Well well ummmmm uummmmmm well well Yo momma so big she on both sides of the family Top that! Yea I am bringing the momma jokes out what now!
LMAO! You's a fool man!:D Well gballin, yo momma so fat you have to roll over twice to get off her! :D Haha! Top that, sucka!

Yo momma got more chins than a chinese phone book! wait that was gay Dont pay attetion to anything I say on this topic

gballin123 said:
Yo momma got more chins than a chinese phone book!
LMFAO! Funny, but gay indeed!:) Seems like I win! Woowoo! And I just got like 5 posts from this thread!:D

gballin123 said:
You dont win you didnt reply back! I guess Im the winner :victory: put that in your pipe and smoke it
Damn, you're I hate to admit it, but you're actually correct...Well, to even this out...Yo mama so poor when I...when I...Damnit! You got me, you little slick bastard! I'll give this one to you, but wait until the next Yo Mama faceoff! Come prepared or don't come at all!

O Ill bring it lol Prime we gotta be comedians man. I know the whole FP is cracking up rght. Admit it go ahead your laughing . Yea you with the spaghetti on your shirt I see you laughing

gballin123 said:
Yea you with the spaghetti on your shirt I see you laughing
LMFAO! Yo, we should have a morning show on FP! That'll be ill!

"Morning Hours With Prime & G!"

Last edited by a moderator:
gballin123 said:
Why does name gotta be first??? I like "Wake up with gballin and the other guy" lol
:mad: Damnit G! You just don't learn! Look, we'll call it "GrimeBallin In The Mornin"!:D

By the way, how the hell do you have 1000+ posts within 3 months gballin?

Someone needs a life...

Last edited:
Back