Power amp ?

NoLimits3D said:

Someone needs a life...
Nope, he just needs a girl.:) Gballin is fatass kid with sweaty titties! And did I mention the back of his neck is black and greasy? It's disgusting! It looks like burnt bacon!:D I guess I take the title back G!

I'll have 1,000 posts in like 3 weeks! I post more than him daily!:)

NoLimits3D said:
By the way, how the hell do you have 1000+ posts within 3 months gballin?

I was about to ask him something similar, because it only seems that 3 weeks ago he had 350 posts and now he is over 1000! :D

Anyway, gballin you should bridge 2 of these amps together.

topdjgear_1818_33879812

They can put out up to 5000 watts, I think your whole house would shake then huh???? :D

You mean these posts that have no significant meaning???????? :D

I love using this ridiculous :D smiley face.

Almost all of my posts now will have at least one of these faces in them.

CubaseRox said:
You mean these posts that have no significant meaning???????? :D

I love using this ridiculous :D smiley face.

Almost all of my posts now will have at least one of these faces in them.
Damnit Cubase! That's my face!:mad: Haha! I guess Gballin has no come back! I take the crown!

Guys you ar all assholes b/c I asked a simple question and now we just got smilies everywhere. Well you cant beat them join them right

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

gballin123 said:
Guys you ar all assholes b/c I asked a simple question and now we just got smilies everywhere. Well you cant beat them join them right

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Sorry, but you can't join the smiley club because you have just been sonned!:mad: :D ;) :) :bat: <See these faces? You can't use them because you're not cool!:o

Damn G, I was just playing, you could use smilies, it was a joke...He hasn't posted ever since I said he wasn't cool...I think the joke about the back of his neck being greasy has really gotten to him.:( I'm sorry ballin! I'm sorry...

Back