Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
This is my setup... check out http://soundcloud.com/dekrepit/dekrepit-deadlife to hear a sample of what i make with it...

2011-02-06172303.jpg

toshiba satellite laptop, m-audio fast track ultra interface, yamaha hs80m monitors, focusrite twintrak pro, presonus central station and furman power conditioner, axiom 49, sennheiser hd280 headphones, behringer xenyx 1202fx, and ALL mogami gold cables.. running sony acid pro 7 and reason 5.. and theres a turntable and mixer for scratching and surround system for monitoring as well but thats not important

2011-02-06172319.jpg

another view

2011-02-06172332.jpg

akg c414b-xls condenser mic, mojave audio 201 fet condenser, and my sennheiser e935 in the corner there.. oh and another pair of senn hd280s

2011-02-06172351.jpg

my babies

2011-03-02173137.jpg

and my dog .. who keeps my equipment company when im not home

Nice stuff on soundcloud.
Reminiscent of Bone Thuggs.

its from ikea. i bought it off some old dude on craigslist, he had it for 10yrs he said.

Thanks for the tip bruh, Mos Def a nice find on your part. Makes you have a ton of work space and not be all cramped like me! I am gonna keep my eye out though, thanks again!

ONE

My Little Setup

In my Basement...where the classics are made :). definitely will be upgrading the equipment once i get my placement. basically i have an mpc but i rarely use it. i still gotta master it. the heart of my studio is my laptop and the sound comes from the m-box :) couple of pics.

Building my first mixing/recording set up

View attachment 29805

• M Box 3 Mini pre
  • KRK Rokit G2 5's (I was mixing on my TV speakers, so had to get something, I like them though)
  • Behringer BCF2000 mixer
  • Korg NanoKey (Came with KRK's)
Have an AT4040 mic out of frame too

I'm jealous of all these nice desks though lol

Studio2.jpg

Cubase 5 - Emu 0404 PCI - Groove Tube Brick Preamp - Yamaha HS80m's - Bose ? bookshelf (backup ref speakers) - Yamaha KX 49 USB Midi controller - Shure sm58/57 - Yamaha ? Bass - Peavey Basic12 amp - OC705 panels - bunch a other sh*t

Studio1-1-1.jpg

sorry...cell phone pics

Last edited:
@JLiR What's that in front of your interface?

actually my interface is invisible....its an Emu PCI card so its in my PC with breakout cables dangling out the back...

If ur referring to the tannish preamp on the right side of the desk thats a Groove Tubes Brick pre..and if ure wondering whats in front of that its an sm58 on some bubble wrap lol

2b5she.jpg

2ho8w74.jpg

and this

DSC03071.jpg

i forgot pictures of my guitar and bass, but this is the recording setup i have been working on for the last year.. fl studio on the pc

/broke college student

2b5she.jpg

2ho8w74.jpg

and this

DSC03071.jpg

i forgot pictures of my guitar and bass, but this is the recording setup i have been working on for the last year.. fl studio on the pc

/broke college student

Midifighter! How do you like it? I love your set up looks awesome!

Back