Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
Iraq was a long time coming... 17 resolutions *before* 9/11. Shooting at our planes on a daily basis. Training terrorists... I supported Clinton on it also - I was already signing up to do what I could (I'm 4F, so I can't join up) when he had the troops amassed on the border in '99 (when he pulled back at the last second for "negotiations" with the U.N. - You know the U.N. - The most useless and corrupt organization on the planet). Clinton had much harsher words for Hussein than GWB ever did - GWB just followed up the words with action.

Do I agree with how it went down? Not really... Do I agree with how *the press* is presenting it? Not at all. I've talked with enough servicemen. I've talked with my (Iraqi) neighbors - Finally able to contact their family after a dozen years. What's left of thier family (some didn't survive Hussein) are now doing very well and are quite happy our guys are there. My neighbors also love that we're there. They hate Bush, but there seems to be a lot of that going around (the press has always hated Republicans. That was obvious when I was a Democrat, it's still obvious now that I'm an independent).

That all being said - I hope they're able to come home ASAP... I think there are too many there. But what the hell do I know... I'm not a military expert.

Obviously, neither is Wolf Blitzer... If you caught his sorry excuse for a "newscaster" a coule days ago... What an ass...

But you're right - Politics and music don't mix for the most part.

Patchbays. That's how you keep everything neat.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you took my comment as being a serious one, then thats on you. Only an Idiot would think war is fun. There is nothing fun about taking a life because you have to protect yourself.. there is nothing fun in getting shot at or having IED's blow up right under your friends humvee.. The fact is, It's so crazy out there that you have to find some way of coping with it. My way was to find the humor in it. Although that pic shows no humor.. maybe this one will.
S4200071.jpg

Here u go guys... Nuffin much 2 it.

I'm gonna move all those boxes outta my room this weekend. Thats what makin it looks to cramped and messy.

I'm gonna set my mic up where the box wiv the red bag ontop of it is. Gonna have the vocalist facin the wall. Good idea?

lab.jpg

kang said:
Here u go guys... Nuffin much 2 it.

I'm gonna move all those boxes outta my room this weekend. Thats what makin it looks to cramped and messy.

I'm gonna set my mic up where the box wiv the red bag ontop of it is. Gonna have the vocalist facin the wall. Good idea?

lab.jpg

You sure do love M-Audio gear eh? lol ... I've got the same stuff; Oxygen 8, Radium, and Trigger Finger

yeah i've never had probs with them. Their customer support is decent as well.

I first got the oxygen and i loved it, i loved the feel of it and its ease of use. Everything was layed out nicely.

I upgraded to the Radium a couple months ago and i love it.

As for the trigger finger... its a god send! I just got a stand for it today so i'm gonna set it up properly on the weekend.

MASSIVE Mastering said:
Iraq was a long time coming... 17 resolutions *before* 9/11. Shooting at our planes on a daily basis. Training terrorists... I supported Clinton on it also - I was already signing up to do what I could (I'm 4F, so I can't join up) when he had the troops amassed on the border in '99 (when he pulled back at the last second for "negotiations" with the U.N. - You know the U.N. - The most useless and corrupt organization on the planet). Clinton had much harsher words for Hussein than GWB ever did - GWB just followed up the words with action.

Do I agree with how it went down? Not really... Do I agree with how *the press* is presenting it? Not at all. I've talked with enough servicemen. I've talked with my (Iraqi) neighbors - Finally able to contact their family after a dozen years. What's left of thier family (some didn't survive Hussein) are now doing very well and are quite happy our guys are there. My neighbors also love that we're there. They hate Bush, but there seems to be a lot of that going around (the press has always hated Republicans. That was obvious when I was a Democrat, it's still obvious now that I'm an independent).

That all being said - I hope they're able to come home ASAP... I think there are too many there. But what the hell do I know... I'm not a military expert.

Obviously, neither is Wolf Blitzer... If you caught his sorry excuse for a "newscaster" a coule days ago... What an ass...

But you're right - Politics and music don't mix for the most part.

Patchbays. That's how you keep everything neat.

since when do ppl believe us propaganda. The main reason that the us is in war with iraq is oil and the bank account of some to rich americans arround bush.

their are at least a dozen dictators in this world who are 10 times worser than saddam. if the us want to better the world, start in africa with stopping the immens corruption, aids and violence, often encouraged by the gouverment to fill their pockets. But africa doesn't got the oil the us industry need, so it's not important. Their are big genocides going on on this moment in Somalia, Sudan, Tjad, Uganda, Congo and Angola. This genocides are started cause the gouverment encouraged intern racism to divide and rule. The rest of africa suffer very hard under aids (their is an estimation that 1/4th of the black african population is seropositive on this moment) and new diseases just keep popping up in the brouse of mid africa. ebola is the most famous, but certainly not the only.

concerning us safety, North korea, china and iran are way more dangerous than irak for the us.

and what does the us, they attack a 3th level dictator for being dangerous for the us and humanity...

this is why we don't have a general discussion forum...when discussions become political it is time to close the thread.......................

selector waxx said:

since when do ppl believe us propaganda. The main reason that the us is in war with iraq is oil and the bank account of some to rich americans arround bush.

their are at least a dozen dictators in this world who are 10 times worser than saddam. if the us want to better the world, start in africa with stopping the immens corruption, aids and violence, often encouraged by the gouverment to fill their pockets. But africa doesn't got the oil the us industry need, so it's not important. Their are big genocides going on on this moment in Somalia, Sudan, Tjad, Uganda, Congo and Angola. This genocides are started cause the gouverment encouraged intern racism to divide and rule. The rest of africa suffer very hard under aids (their is an estimation that 1/4th of the black african population is seropositive on this moment) and new diseases just keep popping up in the brouse of mid africa. ebola is the most famous, but certainly not the only.

concerning us safety, North korea, china and iran are way more dangerous than irak for the us.

and what does the us, they attack a 3th level dictator for being dangerous for the us and humanity...

AMEN!! And it seems the Europeans have the clearer view. Probably due to the fact that the media cover the whole mess in a more open way.

their are at least a dozen dictators in this world who are 10 times worser than saddam.

i agree with what you are saying, but you destroyed all of your credibility by saying worser.

anyway, lets not get this locked. its nice to have a pics of your studio thread. in that light, ill post a few picks of my humble setup in a little bit.

lets end the politics.

yes i said pictures of your studio not lets talk politic

I see what you mean about it causing conflitct. Damn, I just posted a pic... not a topic... But anyway, More studio equipment to come. Im planning on getting the C800g soon. and hopefully a couple 1073's..

loh90 said:
here's my 'studio' if you wanna call it that. lets just say a setup, im only 15 so money is a big obstacle so i aint got that much, but regardless we still make that fire.

Left Angle w/ my 3 new boxes of vinyls
studio_angelleft.jpg

Right Angle 1
studio_angelright.jpg

Right Angle 2
studio_angelright1.jpg

Front View
studio_front.jpg

Side view of the vinyls mpc and turntable
studio_vinyl+mpc+turntable.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All this **** and that old ass cell phone!

LMAO

Na, jus playin! ur set up looks real good! Almost exactly what ive been trying to get!

If u could, hit me up on aim- justicebeatz or yahoo justiceakathechamp

or msn jburgfromyoungins@msn.com

-Justice

bnkrecords said:
If you took my comment as being a serious one, then thats on you. Only an Idiot would think war is fun. There is nothing fun about taking a life because you have to protect yourself.. there is nothing fun in getting shot at or having IED's blow up right under your friends humvee.. The fact is, It's so crazy out there that you have to find some way of coping with it. My way was to find the humor in it. Although that pic shows no humor.. maybe this one will.
S4200071.jpg
Hey man do you thing. My brother just got back about 6 months ago. It's sad, he's crazy now. Got post war syndrome, tried killing a couple of people over here, and more stuff. Do whatever you got to do to stay alive and keep your mind in check.

Back