Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
that reflection filter is dope... I ain't gotta a booth and I don't plan to get one.. how much do one of those go for.. hope it ain't something stupid smh..

ok here i go, you can't see my records, they're under.

r8gieb.jpg

Looks like it...what separates mics in terms of quality?

Cascade Elroy? You made that up right?

I built a booth for less than $200...that filter starts at like $299

Last edited:
TheLetterL said:
Looks like it...what separates mics in terms of quality?

Cascade Elroy? You made that up right?

I built a booth for less than $200...that filter starts at like $299

really? how did you build the booth.. all I have right now is a pop filter and a mic... and the mic is close to a wall...........

Mastermindzz said:
Mic
S8001095.jpg

S8001096.jpg

Coop, which mic is that?

M-Audio Sputnik.

Great mic if your tryna get high quality but don't quite have the budget for say a U87.

TheLetterL said:
Your studio looks great. However, you got some onions selling kits for $10 a piece when there are guys on here who give away kits for free. How many have you sold?

I've mad a couple hundred bucks off it. I give away kits too.

Last edited:
my nice little setup

l_643cff7e12ec46cfacf3086dc11d1992.jpg

you can't see:
pc: custom built pc macked out with heaps of ram
interface: m-audio delta 66
pre-amp: just something small to power the turntable (can't remember the model number)

RAnthony said:
really? how did you build the booth.. all I have right now is a pop filter and a mic... and the mic is close to a wall...........

I used a rough copy of some plans I saw on line. I got the materials priced out at Home Depot and me and my buddy built it. Actually Building was hard work but better than paying a ton of money. Plywood for door, drywall, screws were about $120 total. Then foam (mattress eggshell style not real audio foam) was about $40 at Wal mart.

New Gear! New Gear! New Gear!
IMG_0977.jpg
IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

Last edited:
Ey wat up yall, im commin at cha with my home boi's latest setup, this is basically where me make hits all day. New single commin out on a radio near you.

wtf_pics-musical-monstrosit.jpg

Last edited:
TheLetterL said:
I used a rough copy of some plans I saw on line. I got the materials priced out at Home Depot and me and my buddy built it. Actually Building was hard work but better than paying a ton of money. Plywood for door, drywall, screws were about $120 total. Then foam (mattress eggshell style not real audio foam) was about $40 at Wal mart.

New Gear! New Gear! New Gear!
IMG_0977.jpg
IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

Love the mpk keyboard... love the mixer.. I need some money man, I still got the same ish that I started with 3 years ago lol.. (except for new software). I'm probably going to build a booth too after I get a new mic.

This is my set up.... took me 4 years and a FEMA check to get it this way.I gave my boy the other Motif when I got the XS, but he gave it back when he move. So now I got two....
l_86b5e8e4ab904de8821d5a8ce7f08298.jpg

Last edited:
Back