Portable soundbooth

Looks okay, but I wouldn't buy one. That's too much money when I could build it myself for cheaper. Thanks for the link though.

it does look nice, but like he said, to much money. just some bars and foam basically.

That would be amazingly simple to build..... someday when I need alot more portabel recording I might try it ;)

I would use PVC tho instead of metal pipes.... WAY lighter, and unless your in alot of wind: :It shoulnd't move... Attach foam to some muslin (can anyone say spray adhesive?.. just make sure you get some spefici to foam, or it'll eat away at it) .. make soem loop tabs on the top that are big enough to wrap around the PVC.. with little velcro tabs to keep it in place....

You could easily have all that for less than $200.... depending on how big you wanted it, and how much you get the foam for. :)

The price on the website is list, I first saw this on Ebay with a Buy It Now price of $300.00 which is not bad. Looks pretty simple to make with careful planning and some pratice.

www.mixlineent.com

Back