plug ins

S

sorridsky

im after the best plug-ins back, or a compressor reverb, delay... EQ etc... or seperate effects.. what should i get?
intelligent software would be great.. its for vocals and guitar.. Id like to be able to use the compressor going in.. (not record dry.. record wuth compressor) untill i buy an outboard dual compressor.. any (cheap) recomendation there on what to get aswell as the plug-ins?
cheers guys

im using logic, direct x is fine as is VST.
my friend said get waves gold and TC native bundle.
are they what everyone recomends?

They are both very good pluging sets to have I use them both myself, I think Waves and TC Natice have the best graphic interface and sounds great too.

Dsound plugins are also good too and have a great graphics display.

I like Timworks EQ 32 Bit its cool to work with.

There are lots and lots and lots of fx plugins & packs on the market, and from them lots are very taste of ****.
But there are some real good ones too (oooff !!).
i.e. Timeworks is very good, I think.
I have the Timeworks Millennium Pack (pack with different fx: reverb, delay, mastering compressor, mastering EQ, phaser) and from that pack I think the Phazer and the Delay are excellent, and the other fx are very good too.

Pier ;)

And maybe I forgot to recommend the Blueline series (these are shareware, and full working without time expiration): simple interfaces, but good fx plugins for almost all basic fx (delay, reverb, phaser, flanger, compressor, ...) AND you can choose between VST / DirectX or both.
I think U can find them on come.to/digilogue

Pier ;)

edit: Oops...way old post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back